Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
über red wrapped Plaid rolling on TSF 21x9.5 21x10.5 flow forged wheels in Satin Black.

Über Red Plaid xc TSF 21 -3.png

Über Red Plaid xc TSF 21 -1.pngÜber Red Plaid xc TSF 21 -2.png

seen this brand peddling RIvian wheels too on a facebook group. home garage business. no inventory. pass. made to order in China.
Not sure if you've looked at any other brands but the majority of forged wheels are made to order. BC Forged, Signature wheels etc isn't going to have inventory just sitting around unless someone backed out of their order. My guess is it's not China, it's prob Taiwan which makes the majority of the forged wheels for these companies. Nothing wrong with them being made in Taiwan and if you want to pay for a wheel that's made in USA you're gonna be limited to something like HRE and then whip out that fat stack of money for the price difference.

Not sure if you've looked at any other brands but the majority of forged wheels are made to order. BC Forged, Signature wheels etc isn't going to have inventory just sitting around unless someone backed out of their order. My guess is it's not China, it's prob Taiwan which makes the majority of the forged wheels for these companies. Nothing wrong with them being made in Taiwan and if you want to pay for a wheel that's made in USA you're gonna be limited to something like HRE and then whip out that fat stack of money for the price difference.
Thank you for the clarification👍🏻 Probably all our phones are made in China & many parts and software in our Teslas 🤷🏻‍♂️

So after looking at many pictures, I'm digging how TE37s look on this car. Anyone know of a good vendor for these in Model S fitment? Google is yielding me a bunch of sites I've never heard of and/or Model 3/Y fitment stuff
Yeah Danny @MODEL+ and the guys over at System Motorsports can help (won’t let me tag their handle for some reason).

So after looking at many pictures, I'm digging how TE37s look on this car. Anyone know of a good vendor for these in Model S fitment? Google is yielding me a bunch of sites I've never heard of and/or Model 3/Y fitment stuff
Yeah Danny @MODEL+ and the guys over at System Motorsports can help (won’t let me tag their handle for some reason).

TE's for everybody!

D0F8546D-1BDA-41E8-B539-821A8F5F60F6.jpeg

Danny

No issues with manufacturing in China or Taiwan. Hell the majority of the parts in Tesla's are now made in China. Both countries are making solid forged wheels nowadays (a lot of times with better aluminum).

My point was buyers beware:

-Websites with ONLY e-mails or contact forms
-No phone numbers
-No physical address where a business is paying rent
-Too many fly by night "I own a wheel company" home garage companies popping up left and right

Reactions: MODEL+
Reactions: Chris Redfield
Love the 10.5's

Nitpicking: I understand designing for optimal strength with the least weight. But from a hands-on maintenance/washing perspective, I hate to see the small holes between the spokes near the lug holes. Just tough to clean/keep clean. Would rather have that filled in. I wouldn't care about the few oz's it adds.
Otherwise, gorgeous shoes!
Totally get it! I always ceramic coat my wheels ($200) so dirt just washes off easily with a pressure cleaner.. never need a brush.

No issues with manufacturing in China or Taiwan. Hell the majority of the parts in Tesla's are now made in China. Both countries are making solid forged wheels nowadays (a lot of times with better aluminum).

My point was buyers beware:

-Websites with ONLY e-mails or contact forms
-No phone numbers
-No physical address where a business is paying rent
-Too many fly by night "I own a wheel company" home garage companies popping up left and right
I would say there’s a big difference between China and Taiwan quality especially wheels. If you ever look at aftermarket products that has the country of origin you’ll notice that Taiwan is noticeably better

One example is Alpharex tail lights versus other companies that offer taillights. They’re made in Taiwan.