Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Side view mirror issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery late December. i am noticing the side view mirror sometime fully open and sometimes get stuck 80-90% of the way. initially thought, i was doing something with the settings (walk away folding etc) and i kept changing to the mirror settings to adjust. today i tried multiple times standing outside the car and locking unlocking and saw that the driver and sometime passenger side mirror don't fully open. Anyone else with recent deliveries seeing similar issue?

Attachments

• 20170105_095256.jpg
    20170105_095256.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 50
Took delivery late December. i am noticing the side view mirror sometime fully open and sometimes get stuck 80-90% of the way. initially thought, i was doing something with the settings (walk away folding etc) and i kept changing to the mirror settings to adjust. today i tried multiple times standing outside the car and locking unlocking and saw that the driver and sometime passenger side mirror don't fully open. Anyone else with recent deliveries seeing similar issue?

We also took delivery of our P100D in December and its having the same issue (Both Mirrors Wont fold in or out currently). All the issues are coming from all the December delivery's weird!o_O

Yes, lots of people seeing the same thing, not restricted to just recently delivered cars
- already being discussed in another thread here: Mirror not folding out completely

• Helpful
Reactions: seevT