TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Side view mirror issue

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by seevT, Jan 5, 2017.

1. seevT

seevT Member

Took delivery late December. i am noticing the side view mirror sometime fully open and sometimes get stuck 80-90% of the way. initially thought, i was doing something with the settings (walk away folding etc) and i kept changing to the mirror settings to adjust. today i tried multiple times standing outside the car and locking unlocking and saw that the driver and sometime passenger side mirror don't fully open. Anyone else with recent deliveries seeing similar issue?

Attached Files:

2. P85DBeast

P85DBeast Side tEsLa

We also took delivery of our P100D in December and its having the same issue (Both Mirrors Wont fold in or out currently). All the issues are coming from all the December delivery's weird!o_O

3. f-stop

f-stop Member

Yes, lots of people seeing the same thing, not restricted to just recently delivered cars
    - already being discussed in another thread here: Mirror not folding out completely

• Helpful x 1