Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Silly question - lost a parking sticker down the inside windshield...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have a parking sticker/paper sitting on the top of the dashboard...I stop a bit too abruptly and it slides "down" toward where I think the windshield and dashboard meet. I figure, no biggie, I'll reach forward and get it once I'm not driving.

I park, unbuckle...and...it's gone! Turns out, there is a gap between the speaker that is at the front of the cabin, where the winshield comes down. And the gap is wide enough to suck up papers/stickers....but not wide enough for fingers or even needle nose pliers? Yikes.

Anyone have ideas for how to fish something out of there without damaging my brand new S60D? Or is that now donated to the Tesla?

I once swore I lost a driver's license during a wash (left in a pocket I thought). I looked in my washing machine and dryer and could not find it. Maybe I lost it somewhere else. I eventually got a replacement.

Then, a couple years later, I needed to take apart the dryer for a repair. I found my old license buried under a layer of lint in the bottom of the dryer housing. I was like a mini archeological excavation. (This is outside of the drum and inside the innards of the dryer.)