Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker server connectivity lost

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From what I've been told by my contacts with AT&T, there was a filter placed in the cellular internet gateways to handle a compromised web server that was misconfigured. I called Leo after things started working again to let him know they were resolved.

Problems like this are a PITA when you use a centralized team. Tesla couldn't troubleshoot or track it down because the issue was only prevalent in KS, MO, southern IL, and IN. Leo and Matt were the only two Tesla employees in the affected area and would have to be the proxy for troubleshooting.

Great to have it back now.

From what I've been told by my contacts with AT&T, there was a filter placed in the cellular internet gateways to handle a compromised web server that was misconfigured. I called Leo after things started working again to let him know they were resolved.

Problems like this are a PITA when you use a centralized team. Tesla couldn't troubleshoot or track it down because the issue was only prevalent in KS, MO, southern IL, and IN. Leo and Matt were the only two Tesla employees in the affected area and would have to be the proxy for troubleshooting.

Great to have it back now.

Thanks a ton for your help on this FlasherZ!

Old thread, but for the last several days I've been experiencing exactly what was described here... anyone else? I cannot listen to TuneIn or Slacker unless connected via WiFi, not cell. I think it stated Friday.