Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snagged a P90D Inventory car for $700/mnth on the new 24 month lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OA told me that they are cars that have been sold, but are waiting for final payment. Or something like that. It's a bit misleading and definitely disappointing, but what can you do?

I learned that today helping two fellow TMC members secure their cars. The OA can place the vehicle on hold with just the buyers basic information, which removes it from the public site until they process the deposit a short time later. Probably explains why one site sees it and the other doesn't.

How is it misleading? These are not searchable on Tesla's site, and only show up if you use hank's ev-cpo.
Misleading: "giving the wrong idea or impression."

There are plenty of cars that are not searchable through Tesla's site, but are available. I clicked a link from an email between myself and an OA and it took me to the listing for this car. Upon inquiring and after getting my hopes up, I was told that it's not actually available. Typically, if a car is not available, it's removed from the site.
It's also possible to use a VIN for a non-searchable car to go directly to the listing on Tesla's site.

I ended up jumping on a great deal too. $629 a month for a fully loaded P90D (only missing rear facing seats and ludicrous). That's for a 2 year lease at 15k miles. Believe it or not 10k miles was $462/mo. Red with grey 21's.

How much total down? A fellow TMC member had a similar deal provided and the OA quickly realized that they forgot to change the spreadsheet from a S60 to a P90 which threw off the residuals. Here's to hoping he quoted you correctly and you're not in for a surprise when Tesla Lease runs your credit and provides the true numbers.

See attached. $584 for a 24 month 10k lease. Too bad it wasn't correct.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
How much total down? A fellow TMC member had the same deal provided and the OA quickly realized that they forgot to change the spreadsheet from a S60 to a P90 which threw off the residuals. Here's to hoping he quoted you correctly and you're not in for a surprise when Tesla Lease runs your credit and provides the true numbers.
Yeah, that would be terrible. I imagine they wouldn't even have to honor that original quote?

How much total down? A fellow TMC member had the same deal provided and the OA quickly realized that they forgot to change the spreadsheet from a S60 to a P90 which threw off the residuals. Here's to hoping he quoted you correctly and you're not in for a surprise when Tesla Lease runs your credit and provides the true numbers.

See attached. $584 for a 24 month 10k lease. Too bad it wasn't correct.

$6000 down total of $8487 due at delivery.

Just realized it's a non "L", so your pricing should be correct with about 7-8k total out of pocket. Awesome purchase! Congrats!

Thanks! Yes very excited to join the Tesla family. In Hawaii, the range and the L are difficult to use but it's a nice compromise because otherwise she would be in a nicely loaded 60 for $450 more a month. So basically traded off rear facing seats and the refresh for the P90 vs a 60D

Thanks! Yes very excited to join the Tesla family. In Hawaii, the range and the L are difficult to use but it's a nice compromise because otherwise she would be in a nicely loaded 60 for $450 more a month. So basically traded off rear facing seats and the refresh for the P90 vs a 60D

I've noticed that they dont seem to have a large number of cpos/inventory cars in HI, but when they do the deals are even better. I think that's easily the best price we've seen on this thread so far?