Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snagged a P90D Inventory car for $700/mnth on the new 24 month lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yup, only difference is the interest. I'd go with the lower amount. Less at risk if there is a total loss and you get to invest the money elsewhere.
I'm in the same boat but was thinking of staying with the regular down payment amount. Paying 4.32% interest seems like a lot. Didn't really consider the risk of totaling the car though. As for investing it's been not tough to clear a 4.32% return but the markets seem high these days...

If anyone is having issues locating a car or working with their OA in So Cal, feel free to message me for my OA's contact info. He's very responsive.

There are several deals still to be had from what I saw last night. There are about 10 P90DL's locally that are in the $800's range that are not on the public Tesla side.
Can you please shoot me your OA's contact info. Thanks in advance.

We picked up an almost loaded Red P90DL as well. Not quite as deeply discounted we waited 24 hours too long to pull the trigger, but still at about $1100/mo. We will be taking delivery on Friday making us a dual Tesla household as well. Super excited, unfortunately the 60 feels slow now!

Our plan is to replace this lease with a P version of the Model 3, if all goes according to plan.

I can't wait to give rides. The launch is incredible!

We picked up an almost loaded Red P90DL as well. Not quite as deeply discounted we waited 24 hours too long to pull the trigger, but still at about $1100/mo. We will be taking delivery on Friday making us a dual Tesla household as well. Super excited, unfortunately the 60 feels slow now!

Our plan is to replace this lease with a P version of the Model 3, if all goes according to plan.

I can't wait to give rides. The launch is incredible!

Welcome to the club!

Picked up my car today... 5500 miles but car looks fantastic. Never thought I'd be in a P90D. I just got back to my office desk and I think I have whiplash, I can't imagine how you P90DL folks will feel!

@SoCal Jimmy thanks again for giving me the nudge to jump on this car!

Attachments

• IMG_2779.JPG
    IMG_2779.JPG
    250.5 KB · Views: 53
How do I get a great deal on a P90D as well? I want to join the party! I see a lot of high monthly lease on EV-CPO site.

I hear ya! I've never leased a car in my life, and I love my P85+ to death, but yikes, $700/month for a 2 year lease on a P90D? WOW!! And "WTAF?"

From what other people said (please correct me), the best deals were found not necessarily on Tesla's site or EV-CPO, but rather dealing with the Sales Centers directly.

I hear ya! I've never leased a car in my life, and I love my P85+ to death, but yikes, $700/month for a 2 year lease on a P90D? WOW!! And "WTAF?"

From what other people said (please correct me), the best deals were found not necessarily on Tesla's site or EV-CPO, but rather dealing with the Sales Centers directly.
Actually @HankLloydRight I initially found my car through a subscription on your site. I was talking to @SoCal Jimmy for about a week about the car and then the 2 year lease came out and jumped on it. So @HankLloydRight thanks to you too for your awesome work!

I picked up my loaded P90DL today. Sure, it's a 2015 (and not a late one either) with 14k miles. And not my choice of color - black looks great when clean; I just hate to be the guy that has to keep it clean. But...given that I am paying about 1/3 what new P100D owners are paying, I am very happy!

I found it sitting around lonesome in Tesla's inventory list about 5 weeks ago. Actually there were about 8 red P90Ds that were priced just a tiny bit higher at the time. I did not jump on it at the time, as I was trying to understand why the rate was so cheap (this thread did not yet exist) and see if I could get a similar discount applied to, say, a stripped 60D or 90D. But as the red P90Ds disappeared I realized I had better jump on this black car if I wanted to own a loaded P90DL for the price of a stripped 60D.

IMG_20160913_134805.jpg

This is correct. The best way to find the deals was through a helpful OA. There were quite a few deals that were less than $1000/month on some fully loaded P90DL's. I regret not jumping on one, but it would not have gone over well with the wifey... The best one was a 2016 pearl white P90DL. Not the best price, but I LOVE the pearl white and it was a nice change from the MC Red.

I believe the deals are all gone, but if you are persistent and find a good OA, you might catch one that returns to the system if financing falls through for someone. It happened once while I was actively searching.

Reactions: HankLloydRight