Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update- they are getting specific wheel lock key getting delivered tonight. I asked them to take off the locks and change them to regular lug nuts and they want to charge me for the lug nuts. Tesla has really soured me on them and its only been a week.

Tesla found the key and overnighted it in short order, even though none of this is their responsibility. Do you appreciate the effort ? Hell no.

You have a cockeyed view of the world

Tesla found the key and overnighted it in short order, even though none of this is their responsibility. Do you appreciate the effort ? Hell no.

You have a cockeyed view of the world

What do you mean it's not their responsibility? The OP bought the car from Tesla. It was Tesla's responsibility that the car was fit for sale, no?

I think once you find the door lock button you'll see what's embarrassing...
I did print the whole manual, took like 19 cartridges of ink. Another thing Tesla doesn't give you that every since car manufacturer in the world gives you and has given you since Henry Ford's first car came off the assembly line. I don't have time to hire a millenial to lock my doors. I want them locked the SECOND I get in that car before the guy chasing me with the chainsaw jumps in behind me. You all live in the fancy greenwich areas and don't think there's any crime in the world but there is and your fancy Tesla won't save you when the wifi connect takes 10 minutes to lock the doors. Where's the door lock button seriously. Give me a break. I will win my case. And I'll add your face into it too dummy

I'm all for it, if Tesla can produce a system for gear selection that is more functional than a Stalk. I would love a system that can predict which direction I want to go each time and I never have to think about it. But it's got to be able to do it all the time, every time. However, if it involves Neural Link. Well you can count me out LOL. All kidding aside I'm not sure the current system of swiping the screen is an improvement in functionality.
hush up, no one wants to hear your yuppy dreams. we want functional cars as we head into the uber recession.

I don't blame you for being angry and frustrated with Tesla. I think everyone else would be too - especially if their situation and experience mirrored that of your own. On the positive, Tesla drive train problems are easily repaired, and I would give them the opportunity to make it right. If you're still sour on the car afterwards, because of your experience, sell it and move on.
Aren't you the big Tesla cheerleader. Bet you bought in at a 1.5 trillion market cap when toyota turns a profit at a 300 billion market cap. What are they paying you?

there's a giant lock under controls in the app, takes 10 sec, not an hour. Also on your screen, on top of the car, like a big ass lock picture. Read the manual, you seem confused, its embarrassing if nothing else. And good luck in court, have fun with that.
What do you take your cell phone everywhere you go you proper citizen? You never jump in a car and take a drive like a man, you gotta have your little iphone next to you so feel safe. I don't bring my phone on a trip down the street to the ghetto to get chicken wings and I damn well want to lock the doors while I'm picking up my 6pc.

Because I own one and use forums to learn about my vehicles so I don't end up confused and surprised when one of them shirts the bed for some reason? Because I think my honest feedback about the real experience may be valuable, and in fact has been valuable to a number of people on here and in real life, several of whom have decided to buy a Tesla after my honest feedback? Why are you? Do you own one or just own stock and an Elon tshirt? This "get off the *insert vehicle brand name here* forum if you aren't 100% positive about the car" thing is the oldest, most boring, absolute stupidest self-defeating sentiment in the history of vehicle fanboyism. MOPAR OR NO CAR. lol, clown makeup. It's ok to be annoyed with your $100,000 car not doing some things well, or breaking in stupid ways. Your personality and self-worth doesn't depend on what car your drive. Or maybe yours does, dunno

Exchanging honest feedback about vehicles in public discussion is how we educate ourselves about our vehicles and hold manufacturers accountable when they do dumb crap, which Tesla, and many other manufacturers, do plenty of. It’s how we crowdsource solutions to common concerns or questions. It’s why you’re on this forum. You're welcome.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Lol don't interject in what you have no clue about. Didn't you like his post. displaying your own lack of knowledge.
Its amazing how many people lack knowledge in something yet want so badly to be involved.
I knew i was wasting my time.

Start a blog if you don't want people to respond to you. This is a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.