Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAdNAAAAJDQ3ZjhkY2Y1LWYzYzktNGVlYS1hNGU2LWNiMGIyOTUxZGIwNg.jpg

• Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: scottf200 and Tiger
I'm sure there's a simple answer, but I'll have follow up questions I'm sure, which is why I'm posting rather than simply searching.

lame

1. You thought you should search, but you asked anyways without even searching?
2. If you had searched you might not have found the answer and that would have taken no time
3. You could have started with the follow up.
4. No follow up... oops

I'm not offended, I just think its funny.

Cool, and I don't care.

I didn't buy these wheels as track wheels, they went on my daily driver.

I bought these wheels because they look good, and they look great on a TM3. (IMHO those VMR wheels don't look good on a Model 3).
I bought them because I think they are good value.
I bought them to support a new company.
I bought them to support the Dirty Tesla YouTube channel.
I bought them because they are lighter than my 20" Sport rims.
I bought them because they come with a lifetime structural warranty.

You're beating a drum not everyone cares to hear. I'm sure you're potentially helping someone, but you're also ignoring the fact that many don't buy these wheels SOLELY because they're "forged" or just because of some weight spec on a website.

Best thing to do is ignore him completely. He just likes to argue a point for some desire of being right. Just like him telling us if we can't afford quality parts, that we should buy a cheaper car instead. While he paid for some third party mods on a dual motor, trying to make it emulate a performance, instead of buying a performance model.

It's so absurd it's comical, but also annoying at the same time because he just can't go through life without trying to win a debate that is irrelevant and never involved him.

@jjrandorin can we stop these personal attacks from @Sam1 on members? This hardly has anything to do with Martian wheels

nor do most of your posts have anything to do with what you post in other peoples' threads. Do enjoy watching you squirm after stirring up stuff in all of those places and getting called out for it.

Like they said - you have the option to click the 'ignore member button' if you prefer.

It looks like you don't know how to operate the car. Tell me if you have yet read the user manual. I feel like you don't know how regenerative braking works (you probably release the go pedal when you press the seat heater button). For autopilot, the car stops at the intersection even on green unless there's a leading car on an older software version. You probably don't know this and many other things, like why the car lock you out from using autopilot again. This enough tells me how knowledgeable you are on autopilot. I have never get locked out in 2.5 years using autopilot.

Depending on which software version is installed on the car, your car can operate differently. The latest software version does remove confirmation on a green light. Please educate yourself with the user manual first before complaining since you lack the knowledge on how the car operates.

You arrogance is exceeded only by your ignorance. Your response is complete BS.

What?

Read the first post again. Buddy is blaming Tesla for his curb rash.

Finally, someone with sense. You must actually be into cars, and know what sizes your tires are.

This whole thread is a bunch of people who have apparently never operated a car before getting upset because some person decided to blame Tesla for their own inability to operate a car. I bet they keep walking into closed doors at their house and blame their builder.

Status
Not open for further replies.