Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software 2023.20.4.1 anomalies?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today 21June2023 downloaded 2023.20.4.1 in my 2021 MY LR AWD and immediately Cruise Control doesn't function and lane markings and other traffic don't show on the display. Coincidence? Is it possible to undo an update and revert to previous software? Tnx for any comments.

Today 21June2023 downloaded 2023.20.4.1 in my 2021 MY LR AWD and immediately Cruise Control doesn't function and lane markings and other traffic don't show on the display. Coincidence? Is it possible to undo an update and revert to previous software? Tnx for any comments.
I downloaded and loaded 2023.20.4.1 on my 2023 MY yesterday. Today I drove 98 miles, most of that time using Cruise Control, about 20 miles on Base Autopilot without issue. No other issues either.

Hope that's some help.

I’m new here. Different question re. software update. We’ve had our new 3 for only a couple weeks. We set it up at home with auto lock on walk away, and have toggled on EXCLUDE HOME. It was working perfectly up until today. Now, no matter home many times I toggle exclude home on and off (leaving it ON), the car locks as soon as I walk away. Yes our home address is set, and it worked perfectly yesterday. But today unless I change it to NO lock on walk away, the car will lock. Very annoying. I do think a software update occurred, maybe yesterday, so it seems like a bad coincidence. Any help is appreciated.

I’m new here. Different question re. software update. We’ve had our new 3 for only a couple weeks. We set it up at home with auto lock on walk away, and have toggled on EXCLUDE HOME. It was working perfectly up until today. Now, no matter home many times I toggle exclude home on and off (leaving it ON), the car locks as soon as I walk away. Yes our home address is set, and it worked perfectly yesterday. But today unless I change it to NO lock on walk away, the car will lock. Very annoying. I do think a software update occurred, maybe yesterday, so it seems like a bad coincidence. Any help is appreciated.
Which software version?

Software updates don't occur unless you tell the car to do so.

Software updates don't occur unless you tell the car to do so.
I think I told it to update when I was away and I was looking at the app on my iPad. I touched a bunch of stuff just to see what they were about. But that is good to know. All I know now is that walk away excluding home location worked yesterday. And today after I drove it the car locks itself in my garage.

I received 2023.20.4.1 around five or six days ago, and within a couple of days noted that the car episodically is unable to respond to my key fob or Tesla key-card. Suddenly I can only unlock the door with the app and must press the steering wheel buttons to reboot.
After the second occurrence, I went to the local service center, who pushed 2023.20.2.1 onto my car again, but this issue has recurred every 48 hours for a total of three times. Most of the time it is fine.
Any thoughts?

Updated to 2023.20.4.1
Sentry mode is running while at home, even though I have home excluded (checked the setting). I’ve held both steering buttons for a reboot and it still kicks on.
Also noticed corrective lane assist kicked in today and I have the setting off…