Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.32.4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Installed this version (32.4) yesterday, and immediately drove for 500+Km
The PIN to drive feature is wonderful, I like it very much and my wife as well.
Also, the bug with the AutoLane refusing to move to the right lane is now fixed, and I can enjoy AutoLane changer in it's full glory.
All in all it looks like a very positive update.
I have checked on the auto high beams, 'cause I do not use that feature.

• Love
Reactions: MelaniainLA
IMG_20180909_115522.jpg
Someone help haha. Reboot didn't work.

Bought the car Friday. The option was there as the delivery guy was showing me the car. I updated the car last night and it wasn't there anymore. Correct me if I'm wrong lol. I'm still new to Tesla..

What you're saying makes sense. I should correct myself. I think the Power Mangement option was initially there on the MCU2 Model S cars but disappeared after one of the last couple of firmware updates.

75D AP1

Downloaded update Sunday morning. It was quick I knew it would be.
Enabled Pin Sunday morning.

Used car initially to go out to two locations. Both those locations I put back in drive after returning to car. Message "must unlock". I'd expect the pin to come up on the screen? It never did so both times I started car with app. I disabled pin Sunday after all that.

Monday morning.

Got in car in garage,Drove to work no pin because I disabled it Sunday, got out of car to open gate, message again "Unlock car". Now the pin is disabled from Sunday.

Started car from app again, Parked car. Just went to car and its in Jack mode by itself. Did pinwheel reset. Still in Jack mode. Enabled pin, disabled pin. Anyone having this happen?

Hello fellow MS owners, so I have a question about these Tesla updates. I have a 2015 MS 85 currently on version 2018-32.2 (3817FDD) and something I don't understand is how exactly these updates get pushes to us. Everyone is talking about receiving this new pin to drive update but I'm sitting over here like, "WDF is my car waiting for? I guess my question is, are the updates based on where you live like state by state or is it the newer vehicles first then eventually the older cars? Also what exactly would you define a classic owner to be, someone with a 2013 and older? Can someone please help a fellow owner out. TBW I do live in California not that this matters since I seem to get updates way after the fact.

I’m a little slow... what’s the benefit on a long trip?

Just from reading what other MS owners wrote it seems that this Pin to drive update when installed and enabled would give the owner an added piece of mind that some hacker can't just use a recorded signal from your key fob, wait till you leave and then jack your car easily. That person would now have to know your pin to enable your vehicle to move which would make things more risky for them to want to chance stealing your car. just my two cents.

• Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: jdchi and scottf200