Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.39.x (Version 9)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone with FSD have a screenshot of how the 360 Birdseye view looks?

This Picture is from a Model S, it should give you an idea of the intent, even though it'll look different on the Model 3.
v9-jpg.341207

Impatiently waiting for a glimpse of the start of the download...
View attachment 341279

Touching. Someday. Just think of the world that it opens up to those who have mobility issues.

While your waiting enjoy. Still showing only 16 tonight on TeslaFi. Can't look at my router data any more. Night everyone.

You guys are lucky, I got the update notification yesterday was so excited too!

Then it failed :((

I lost EAP in the process and big notice saying "service update required, call Tesla service!"

I did first thing in the morning, said yes there is something wrong, we will push a new update whenever we can no need to come to service center..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 8.08.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 8.08.34 PM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 105
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 8.08.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 8.08.28 PM.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 84
  • Informative
Reactions: CaptainJ
sorry. its described in the owner documentation and its an unmistakable display on the main screen where you choose what time (later) to install or “install now”. Leave your car plugged in iif possible and be prepared to wait 30-60 minites for the update to finish before you can drive again.

We dont do anything except ok the install,Tesla pushes the files to us magically and whn they arrive the message appears.

Its like getting a surprise party on your birthday.... mostly good!

Last edited: