Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Some 2022 Model Ys shipping with MCU3 (AMD Ryzen)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This sucks, can you link to the post! Wow this is terrible!
MYP thread I regularly follow awaiting mine with people confirming Intel
Check out r/ModelY and r/TeslaLounge on Reddit, multiple current posts going on.
But none of them have actually taken delivery yet?
No, but they have confirmed with more than one source at Tesla that it's not Ryzen or the other upgrades and this is for multiple people. Seems to be for 376+ VIN's, including 376, 378, 380 from one's I've seen today. I was in denial at first too 🤣

Well. During all this panic I sent a text to Tesla and they confirmed my car will have both AMD and lithium battery.
458EFDB6-EE98-4821-B6F6-E34B5F683AAD.jpeg

Reactions: WhiteWi
MYP thread I regularly follow awaiting mine with people confirming Intel
Check out r/ModelY and r/TeslaLounge on Reddit, multiple current posts going on.

No, but they have confirmed with more than one source at Tesla that it's not Ryzen or the other upgrades and this is for multiple people. Seems to be for 376+ VIN's, including 376, 378, 380 from one's I've seen today. I was in denial at first too 🤣
I am not in denial but SAs have been wrong so many times. It is possible that maybe they ran out of Ryzen chips and had to go back to intel but let's see what happens with upcoming deliveries.

Reactions: DrGriz