Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Some videos from YouTube about other manufacturers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

And I'm an engineer who loves Honda

cutter-aviation-charter-hondajet-ha-420-n72hj.jpg

Than I believe you are a conservative engineer who is slow to innovate and likes boring vehicles.

That's all we want -- a product that works.....That's why I like Honda.... and to be honest - if Tesla adopted some of the lessons Honda has learned over time (Honda was not perfect from the start --- they learned how to adapt to their consumers' needs) I would support them

But I have not seen that from Tesla --- I have not seen Tesla come to realize their customers' concerns.....

I was hoping for a 35K car --- Elon Musk announced he will deliver an 80,000K car --- along with a rocket version

• Disagree
Reactions: SlicedBr3ad
Top 117 Reviews and Complaints about Honda Lawn Mowers

You dont speak like an engineer - all - everyone - every time. I am done wasting my time.

QUOTE="snakeopus121, post: 2812724, member: 62883"]But if I sold you a lawnmower, car, or airplane ---- I could tell you it would start every time you wanted it to start --- and I wouldn't be lieing to you
[/QUOTE]

The best thing of being a real engineer ---- you learn to not care about what anyone says

You get it or you dont --- I'm sure there are some true engineers on this website but it's getting to the point where the true engineers are jumping the Tesla ship

As for me --- I love what I do ---- and I love the cognitive authority that comes with my position -- and FYI I'm not in the the automotive industry

The real engineers here know what I mean -- :)

• Disagree
Exactly my point. YouTube is not an authority. Thank you for finally recognizing that.

Yes -- but Honda's brand name, and the reliablity assoicated with it, outranks Telsa...

Sorry but you have lost....Tesla still builds cars with 12V system failures, and quality failures not associated with $60 cars (I work at Micron's Manassas facility and there's a blue Model 3 with taillights full of water (it's an Arizona license plate) )

Brand new car with water in its tailights.....

• Disagree
You are on the wrong forum. This is a Tesla enthusiasts forum. The Honda enthusiasts forum is down the hall on the left.

Pardon me --- I thought this was a public transportation forum....

But if you want to restrict the type of people who can access high speed transportation --- lets start that discussion now -- first question is who is eligible for full rights to driving, drivers' license, insurance benefits, etc ---- it's not all rainbows and unicorns

• Disagree
I was thinking he should head over to the 'Moving Goalposts Enthusiasts' forum.

At least those goal posts would result in a better product --- I was a fan -- I hoped the M3 would be the vehicle that I could afford to buy into..

At this point, with the vinyl seats and shitty center screen --- I don't have to worry about Tesla being the first "real" car I purchase in my life...

I have a beautiful EP3 Honda Civic Si I will slowly rebuild as a sweet hatchback.....

Instead of taking out a loan for a Model 3 --- I'm going to swap out the engine of my Honda Si, repaint the entire car with a new clear-coat ---Install a new Pioneer AVIC datacenter/.nav......

• Disagree