Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

South Carolina Waiting Room

Jul 12, 2021
Blythewood, SC
Nice! I really like MSM, but my wife opted for white. MYP/White/Hitch/FSD. Picking up in Savannah (not a terrible drive from Charleston). Despite others' experiences, our SA has been quite great--extremely supportive and responsive.
My SA seems to be the guy from Vegas who called when I inquired about a demo. Haven’t been xfered for local in Charlotte yet. Enjoy!

Zer0Her0

Jul 10, 2021
Lake Wylie, SC
In Lake Wylie with an order from 6/25 as you can see in my signature. Last 3-4 days EDD has stayed at 9/16-9/30...

No rush, not missing making payments and driving around my parent's spare car

Jul 12, 2021
Blythewood, SC
i went from no EDD in July (order date 7/12) to the generic "October" yesterday. Perfect for me as my plates expire at the end of October and SC wont let you transfer plates on a Tesla for some reason

JustJohn

Jun 24, 2021
Greenville, SC
i went from no EDD in July (order date 7/12) to the generic "October" yesterday. Perfect for me as my plates expire at the end of October and SC wont let you transfer plates on a Tesla for some reason
Can you confirm this? I had anticipated transferring the plates from my I3 over to the Tesla.

I just answered my own question by calling the SCDMV. They have no issue with my registration transfer. Of course I'll put in the disclaimer that I already have a tag for an electric vehicle and I did not ask about transferring from an ICE vehicle that is not already paying the EV fee.

Last edited:

Reddy1222

Jul 25, 2021
Jersy city
Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum and Tesla in general and would love to connect with anyone in SC waiting for their model Y.

LR, AWD, Pearl White, 20" Induction Wheels, Black Interior, Hitch, 5 Seat

Ordered: 7/1
Current Delivery Est: 9/3 - 9/23

Anyone else in SC mind sharing your build details and dates? Thanks!
Hi,

I ordered my MYP and pickup between 09/19 - 10/02.
Pearly white with white seats.

Reactions: snowchains

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC