Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Special Event with Elon in NYC on Nov 12?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to thank Ben too.
It makes a big difference to people on the other side of the world when you can be there virtually.

Even to people closer too. I might have been able to go but it would have been tough to get the time off and expensive but the video made me feel like I didn't miss much (other than the open bar). Thanks again Ben for the livestream.

I get a 404 for that link. Probably everyone trying to time everything just right!

It worked for me, but some of my FB friends on the East Coast are having trouble linking. Facebook itself isn't capturing the header info and is just posting a naked link.

- - - Updated - - -

Fantastic live stream Ben. Amazing to think I can join in live from this side of the Pond. Great camerawork.

Nice dig about 'losers' too :D

+1 to this. Stream was perfect :)

- - - Updated - - -

Motor Trend got 0-60 @ 5 seconds and 45-65 @ 1.9 seconds for the non-Perf 85kWh. Ohhh yeah! :cool:

Excellent numbers. You need to adjust for their flaky rollout discounts (which gets you closer to the advertised 5.6 0-60) but those are still excellent numbers for the non performance model. Not sure I've seen any test data for the base model before Motortrend posted it.

- - - Updated - - -

That's impressive. Didn't he say something about that almost never happens or maybe it's the first time?

It wasn't clear but I think he said it was the first time. Certainly he said it was rare (he specifically mentioned 9-2 votes as high points).