Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify - Bugs/Shuffle Issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi! I'm surprised I don't see forums already posted about this. I found a few chains discussing it on reddit.

The Spotify integration with Tesla's UI tends to be very problematic. I noticed it freezes a lot when I use it where I'll have to tap the playlist multiple times before it actually registers it (everything else is working fine... it just stalls when I'm using spotify). The "shuffle" on the playlist doesn't work. I noticed it will either shuffle a few songs (even though my playlist has hundreds) or it will just play one song on a loop and won't let me go forward or even backwards in my playlist.

I hope this gets fixed soon! It's really annoying. I currently am using spotify through my phone when I'm in the car. It works but the sound quality isn't as great as when I'm playing directly through the app.

Anyone find a fix for this?

Would be nice to view your artists in alpha order like you can with your music stored on a usb drive. The images of the artists also causes delays loading. Just a simple working UI is all I’m asking for. That and if the darn thing loads. I don’t know how many times I have to click on another app and back to get Spotify to work.