Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify explicit content and voice commands

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

I have some questions which I was hoping someone might be able to assist with.

1 how do I turn off explicit content on Spotify? I have YouTubed it but can’t find it.

2 is there a definitive list of voice commands? I’m particularly interested in the windscreen heater and back one.

thanks

Hi

I have some questions which I was hoping someone might be able to assist with.

1 how do I turn off explicit content on Spotify? I have YouTubed it but can’t find it.

2 is there a definitive list of voice commands? I’m particularly interested in the windscreen heater and back one.

thanks

Are you using your own account or the Tesla account? If it's your own account you can block it using either the App or Website by disabling Explicit Content in your settings - this will copy to all devices. If it's the built-in tesla account I don't think you can as you have no access to any of the settings, etc from the car as far as I know.

I haven't found an official list of commands - just ask it to "demist windscreen" (that works for definite) / "demist rear window / back window heater on" (I presume works)?

For other commands, as long as you call it whatever the touchscreen calls it, you usually have success/..

From my whinges on various sites I seem to be the only one who finds the voice recognition almost useless? Even on the odd occasion it correctly recognises my command - and correctly shows it - it often does something totally unrelated.

I have family plan and the only account that can update explicit filter in the car is the main account. Members account doesn't reflect changes in explicit content selection in the account settings.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 10.06.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 10.06.56 AM.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 323