TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Spread sheet of all charging locations viable for a Sesla S?

Discussion in 'North America' started by Navyguy, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Navyguy

Navyguy Dreamer

I am looking to see if there is a spreadsheet or map of ALL known chargers that you can use? Not JUST the Tesla superchargers but ones that are equivalent or can be used for daily travel to and from customers etc.

I have a google maps map that I made with all my customer locations and would love to import a spreadsheet of the address/location of all the chargers I can use. (cost irrelevant.) To make it easier to plan routes when I visit customers etc.

If anyone has something like this that would be great.

Ugh went to capitalize the title T and didn't realize I made it an S lmao. sorry

2. scottf200

scottf200 Active Member

3. ZBB

ZBB Emperor

Not a spreadsheet, but why not use Plugshare?

• Like x 1
  4. CHRGIT

CHRGIT Member

plugshare.com

5. Navyguy

Navyguy Dreamer

hmm what are these plug share you speak of? I see residential etc.

Also the reason I would like to have the list of all these places on the same map as my customers are (which I need to be the only one who can access for obv reasons) is so I can do better route planning if or when I buy a Tesla. If i drive too far and never can charge the car efficiently It would be a poor choice to buy one.

side note: ( I have been waiting and researching a lot about Tesla before jumping in. so far I'm a little less impressed as I hear more about quality issues etc. as well as the slowness of the increase of chargers etc) although I am glad I waited now that I see what autopilot 2.0 and enhanced / full driving will be capable of lol. also the model 3 although I am not waiting that long lol

6. Dwdnjck

Dwdnjck Member

Plus RV parks

7. Navyguy

Navyguy Dreamer

Could BUT i think it would need a lot of manual formatting simply because when you cit / paste it is all one big bit of info and not separated by csv etc.

8. mblakele

mblakele radial cross member

HTML To CSV/Excel Converter seems to do ok with the source html table element:

• Informative x 1
  9. TexasEV

TexasEV Well-Known Member

How far are you driving to and from customers? It's not practical to stop and charge on the way unless it's at a supercharger, or at a minimum a CHAdeMO with the adapter. Level 2 charging takes hours, suitable only for overnight charging or if you're parked somewhere for much of the day. Those charging stations were primarily intended for short range EVs in the city.

• Like x 1
  10. CHRGIT

CHRGIT Member

• Informative x 1
  11. Drone Flyer

Drone Flyer Member

What is a Sesla S ?
    Lol!
    Merry Christmas!