Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR Model Y 7 seater waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well it has finally happened!!!!! I’m picking up tomorrow!!!!! Ordered 2/10/21. SR Y 7 seater MSM 20” white interior. Just happened to do my daily check through the app and a vin was sitting there right under my reservation #. I almost didn’t believe it and thought it was a mistake. I have been talking to my SA at least once a week for months and even talked to the manager this Monday and no one has said anything about a timeline. So I texted my SA waited about 15 seconds for a response then said F it I’m calling them. So I called the delivery center and they confirmed it was ready for pick up!!!! I’m sure I’m probably the last person in the world to get one and I’m writing this to basically no one but just had to tell someone!!! Good luck to all the long range peps who found this thread by mistake but I’m sure your cars will be there soon!!!!
Congrats! That's interesting that they're producing SRs again. What does your VIN start with? That'll reveal what's happening with production.

Just saw this on Reddit. 🤣
AAD78A66-073B-46E3-A51A-B955A2D1521E.png

Oh wow you ordered the LR and still didn’t get it. It must be because off the chip shortage or whatever they have going on. I have never heard of anyone waiting long for a long range. And if you ordered the LR that means I’m definitely the only one waiting for a SR 7
You are not the only one. Same here MY LR S7 white on white 20”. And nada. Ordered April 9. So sad! I can’t even sleep. I need a Xanax.

Says seats 5-7. But doubtful with fsd. Used Tesla prices are crazy. Carvana will pay me $38.5k for my 2020 SR+ with 20k miles. I got it as a demo for 40k. 17k miles added and only depreciated $1500 is insane ($100/mo I’ve driven it). Tesla offered $28k. They are selling a 2019 Sr+ with 25k miles and fsd for $46.9k. Even subtracting the full $10k for fsd that means $36.9k. Mine is a year newer and they stand to make at least $18.9k profit by adding a free software upgrade...definitely not trading in with Tesla when the time comes if these values hold.

Well it has finally happened!!!!! I’m picking up tomorrow!!!!! Ordered 2/10/21. SR Y 7 seater MSM 20” white interior. Just happened to do my daily check through the app and a vin was sitting there right under my reservation #. I almost didn’t believe it and thought it was a mistake. I have been talking to my SA at least once a week for months and even talked to the manager this Monday and no one has said anything about a timeline. So I texted my SA waited about 15 seconds for a response then said F it I’m calling them. So I called the delivery center and they confirmed it was ready for pick up!!!! I’m sure I’m probably the last person in the world to get one and I’m writing this to basically no one but just had to tell someone!!! Good luck to all the long range peps who found this thread by mistake but I’m sure your cars will be there soon!!!!
Very curious given the VIN if yours ends up having passenger lumbar and radar!