Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you checked the inventory? There are a couple of RWD with white seats available. You can always call tesla and ask them if any of the inventory cars match your config and they'll assign it to you
Actually I wanted Blue+White Seat+RWD and there are two in the inventory(new) all over US..but they are not offering them to me...they are offering other colors and color combinations that I am not interested in

I received VIN F4223xx on November 20, I put it on hold since we were in Oregon over thanksgiving.

When we came back I put the order in on Friday December 2.

I received the VIN later the same day and on Tuesday December 6 I received the txt that the car was ready for pick up, went down to Burbank on Wednesday to pick it up.

Build date is 12/2022 so it seems that Tesla is not wasting any time from build to delivery.

So yours should have been built close too November 20 because the VIN is almost the same as my earlier one.
I don’t know how Tesla ships cars to Ohio but it was probably built around three weeks ago.

I ordered last Friday and got the text that the car was ready for delivery in Burbank on Tuesday VIN is F4311xx built in 12/2022.

Since you are in Ohio you have to factor in the shipping time to.
Makes sense. I ordered it less than a week ago and they're saying it's ready for pick up so I'm assuming it's something they already had in inventory? This car is for my aunt who is in NJ so it's being picked up there.

Update - I was able to pickup my vehicle yesterday thanks God, it was in great shape. Just need to place a service to adjust the trunk, passenger side view mirror and for some reason the rear driver side glass has scratches...like someone wanted to remove something and used the wrong thing and left scratches visibles only when the right angle hit the glass. Inside was perfect. As soon as I get home I was able to get everything I bought throughout the 4 months waiting for it.

I took delivery of my '23 M3 SR on 12/5 and just noticed scratches on the rear driver side window as well. I only noticed after I got the car tinted and having it parked outside with the sun hitting it, made it very noticeable. There are two pretty deep ones that my nail catches on in a bit of a circular pattern. I'm also wondering if it was caused by someone removing something from the window. Were you able to have it addressed by SC?

Hey guys are your turn signals red or orange? I red somewhere that they changed to orange but mine are the old red ones with the brake being the same :(
My car was almost perfect, a spot on the frunk, misaligned trunk and needs some work on the parallel adjustment as it goes right always

I took delivery of my '23 M3 SR on 12/5 and just noticed scratches on the rear driver side window as well. I only noticed after I got the car tinted and having it parked outside with the sun hitting it, made it very noticeable. There are two pretty deep ones that my nail catches on in a bit of a circular pattern. I'm also wondering if it was caused by someone removing something from the window. Were you able to have it addressed by SC?
Funny i have the same thing on both sides, already scheduled a service for that, everything else was good!