Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my SR+ came with floormats
Do they all come with floormats now? I bought some a few weeks ago thinking they didn't, and it's looking like by the time I get the car it'll be too late to return them. Are they any good?

That sounds a little pricey to me. IT sounds like you may be looking at the J1772 adapter. You'll get one of those. I was talking about the Gen 2 Mobile Connector 14-50 adapter here: Gen 2 NEMA Adapters
Ahh ok yeah I misunderstood your post. Thanks for the clarification!

I'm still at 9-13 weeks, which I guess is the case for most everyone at this point.

I live in Camillus. When I ordered mine Rochester was not given as an option. I would much rather go to Rochester than Mt. Kisco myself.
Hope to see you around the roads in CNY soon! I ordered the same configuration. :cool:
If you are waiting on delivery, what is your EDD? Wondering if east coast/same config equates to same delivery. If you already got yours, what time during the quarter did you get it?

Took a look at the latest Tesla Freemont Flyover from over the holiday weekend. Not too many M3s, seems like the factory is pushing out and prioritizing S right now. Not feeling very optimistic about getting a delivery by end of July.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but my friend that works at that factory told me it’s closed for maintenance! They do this all the time after end of qtr push for atleast 2 weeks he said. So probably won’t see much activity in Fremont until next week. (I meant to post this last week)
25119323-8537-4E4E-9934-1A3DD13D6E6A.jpeg

I conversed with our advisor today and he said we were still on track to receive the car before month end.
Ordered 6/6 az currently saying 9-13 weeks
I ordered 6/11. Went through an SA, after I did a chat with questions the night before. Since I got my financing setup through Tesla, any emails I send to him and DA, never receive responses. I'm hoping I'll be a week behind you! Waiting is horrible. lol

I'm sure my accessories will show up before the car. My date is mid-august to early sept. (I'm in Syracuse, NYC pickup)

I got a Fire HD 10 tablet on prime day for a 2nd screen for carplay (and the wireless carplay adapter separtely)
Matte screen protector
LED light strip for cabin trim
Tesla logo puddle lights
Wheel cap covers
Fake model-s looking vinyl grill
Air compressor
Struts for auto-open frunk

I have a bunch of tesla branded stuff in my cart, I'm going to wait till I have a delivery date and see if the gallery has them on hand. (Mudflaps, 3 NEMA charge plug ends, paint kit)

First accessories delivered today. I have a big bin from Costco to fill up when waiting on a delivery date. :)