Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I hate saying this but I do enjoy the wait. It has giving me the time to research a bit more and understand the car better. This has also has got me on this page and meet some of you guys. It’s like waiting for a vacation, the wait is all part of the process and is fun. Make no mistake if you ordered months ago and still have not got your car that is not fair. I have set up 2 counters on my phone, how long I waited and when I think I will get my car, I love torture.
well someone is using Dexcom. I see the follow app. XD

EDD updated - Ordered June 2nd -

Delivery​

• Delivery date: July 23 - August 06
  • Previous delivery dates:
    • July 28 - August 17

Reactions: canadaben
Similar experience to most folks here. I was at 9-13 weeks the last two days and today it updated to to 7/12-7/26(!) 7/12 is on Monday which is crazy but I'd be shocked if I took delivery this month.

Order Date: 6/18/2021
Configuration: M3 SR+, White/Black, Aero rims, no FSD

Mine was still 9-13 weeks when I got up this morning, after reading your post I checked again, and now have 8/3-8/23. My previous non 9-13 was 8/13-9/12. Maybe the train is back on the tracks...

Ordered: 6/24
Blue/Black/18
New York pickup location

I just sold my car and will be borrowing a friends car until pickup, so the slight bump in delivery estimate is a good feeling (until they change it again :p)
I sold my car way faster than expected, which has been ok because I’m off for the summer. But it does mean I’m borrowing a family member’s car whenever I need to leave the house, so the sooner the better. 🤣

Anyone else still showing EDD of 9-13 weeks? Just me? I’ll just go over here and sit in the corner and think about all the bad stuff I’ve done to “deserve” this punishment. 🤣

But seriously, anyone immediately lose interest in something once you have it? Yeah, me neither.
I'm right there with you! Still 9-13 Weeks on the East Coast. White/White, aero, no FSD.

Reactions: CCRM3