Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just an update: Pickup went smoothly. The only issue I found externally was the driver side headlight protruding further out of the body than the right side. They fixed it at the service center in about an hour during a follow-up appointment. I had a few other questions, but they were just things that I wasn't sure of due to never owning an EV before (like the humming noise from the pump) and all ended up being normal. Paint looks great (midnight silver), panels are fine, handles are fine. No flaws other than the light. Oh..and Sentry mode not working, but, software (dashcam works fine, and records, so it isn't a hardware or camera issue).... Loving it so far!
Woohoo!! CONGRATS!! 🥳🎉 Thank you for updating us. Enjoy!!

I hope that yours is prioritized based on your order date! We’re all in this waiting game. Excited when someone who ordered before me gets a VIN and delivery.. but then disappointed when someone ordered later and gets theirs first. I wasn’t worried about EOQ rush, but you’re out there in CA, so it must be ups and downs. What is anyone else doing to not go mad? 😂🤣
Ugh very same. Seeing June orders get VINs or sooner EDDs when you ordered in May is frustrating. My EDD is now August 05 - September 04.

I have my ritual now of checking EDD and here every morning when I wake up. Sometimes it actually gets me out of bed without hitting snooze because I’m anxious to look. 😂😂

• Funny
Reactions: Jcavs88
Just an update: Pickup went smoothly. The only issue I found externally was the driver side headlight protruding further out of the body than the right side. They fixed it at the service center in about an hour during a follow-up appointment. I had a few other questions, but they were just things that I wasn't sure of due to never owning an EV before (like the humming noise from the pump) and all ended up being normal. Paint looks great (midnight silver), panels are fine, handles are fine. No flaws other than the light. Oh..and Sentry mode not working, but, software (dashcam works fine, and records, so it isn't a hardware or camera issue).... Loving it so far!
Lol same here. Back to 8-12 weeks.
So am I. Yesterday was Aug 16 to sept 15. Ordered on June 6th, krazy

Just out of curiosity, where’s your delivery location? Mine is Tyson’s Corner. Also, were you able to do the promotion code for 1,000 miles? They don’t allow VA residents to get the promotion. Stinks!
Damn, mine is Tyson's corner too! I ordered technically on Jun 17, but only only completed my profile on Jul 2. EDD was aug 10-30. Today, that's gone and it says the default 8-12 weeks 😩

Damn, mine is Tyson's corner too! I ordered technically on Jun 17, but only only completed my profile on Jul 2. EDD was aug 10-30. Today, that's gone and it says the default 8-12 weeks 😩
That is just a default when the system isn't sure what to say, if you see the week range from the order page, just take that as a "no new information". Last week when it was 9-13, that's what everyone got on no-info days

Yeah that would be cool lol and I got Red with black/white interior, 19in wheels, no FSD. You?
I got white, black/white interior, aero wheels, no FSD. I'm getting really into the white/black things in pretty much all areas of my life now, lol.
That is just a default when the system isn't sure what to say, if you see the week range from the order page, just take that as a "no new information". Last week when it was 9-13, that's what everyone got on no-info days
I see it as them rolling the dice. When it shows 8-12 weeks or whatever, that's when they're shaking the dice, and then they throw them and that's when we get our random EDDs, lol.

My sentry mode didn't work when I first got it (June 19th). However, it was fixed with the latest update. What software version does your car have?

Hey everyone, I ordered 6/26 and it looks like my EDD moved from July 21 - Aug 2 to Aug 4 - Aug 24. Hopefully it doesn’t get pushed back any further. I keep seeing everyone talking about how they talked to their SA. How do you get a hold of your SA, and how do you find out who it is?
In my case... my SA was useless. It was the person who emailed me directly after I placed my order. If no one reached out to you, you can go online and use the chat feature, and ask them to have your SA reach out to you. Then give them a few days to actually call you.

Back to 8-12 weeks. Ordered on 6/16

about the SA:
I never went to a Store, I have done everything online. I started seeing messages here about the SA here and then I answered an automated text, the one that welcomes you to Tesla Family asking for a SA. 3 hours later I got a phone call from my SA and we added a referral code from my friend.
I hope this helps anyone without an SA.

Reactions: FlyingRhombus