Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was anybody who switched to an existing LFP config leasing? Just switched and was unsure if I have to reapply for the credit application, or if they can transfer that info.
I did call customer support and they sent an email to the financing department but wanted to see if anyone else experienced this.
They won’t transfer but I would suggest reaching out to [email protected] prior to resubmitting.. I had to reapply and was declined but then someone reached out asking me if I am indeed out of my mind and taking delivery of two vehicles. Make sure they know your correct RN prior to resubmitting because otherwise they might deny you for not qualifying for 2 units at the same time.

ahahah this made me laugh so hard

…honestly, aren’t we all a little out of our mind with all of this??? 😆😆😆
The emotional distress inflicted by this process is excruciating at best😒. I am leaning towards asking my SA if I could at least get a free therapy session or something. I am pretty sure I developed trust issues within the past month since I placed my order😂

Update: EDD now shows 9/1-9/4. I do not like where this is heading 😂
I think the lfp folks might all be in the same boat. There seems to be some kind of update the lfp cars need in order to be released. It could be as simple as updating the mileage stickers for the cars from 263 to 253, or some kind of software updating might be necessary. Your EDD is encouraging to me because it indicates that whatever the delay is, it isn’t a major one. The sales guy I spoke to yesterday over the phone just told me first or second week of September, but now I’m more hopeful for early in the first week…

Reactions: TessTessTessie
I think the lfp folks might all be in the same boat. There seems to be some kind of update the lfp cars need in order to be released. It could be as simple as updating the mileage stickers for the cars from 263 to 253, or some kind of software updating might be necessary. Your EDD is encouraging to me because it indicates that whatever the delay is, it isn’t a major one. The sales guy I spoke to yesterday over the phone just told me first or second week of September, but now I’m more hopeful for early in the first week…
It could be the case. I just hoped that Tesla would have communicated this better with their team and subsequently the customers. The lack of communication and transparency definitely aggrevated the distress.

In short I am just jealous of the folks who ordered LFP and have gotten their cars already :(

Reactions: RogerMc
It could be the case. I just hoped that Tesla would have communicated this better with their team and subsequently the customers. The lack of communication and transparency definitely aggrevated the distress.

In short I am just jealous of the folks who ordered LFP and have gotten their cars already :(
Have you seen any reports from customers who have gotten their lfp model 3’s? Are they happy with them, do they notice anything negative (or positive) about them?