Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just spoke with whoever picked up for the Paramus, NJ office. I had a delivery set for 9/2 at 1pm, then 9/7 at 1pm. Now it says 9/3-6 for a LFP. I was told that they are coordinating delivery of all the vehicles (which will not be at the Paramus location) and we should hear within the next 24 hours (or so). Apparently they can't even enter the building due to safety concerns.
I'll keep you all updated as I learn more.

just got a text message: your tesla direct delivery appointment is scheduled for 09/04/2021.
i assume that means home delivery (even tho i selected fremont factory originally).

is it really happening after all this hassle and head ache? :p :D ;) :)
I ordered from existing inventory Aug26. The following Friday I called and requested instructions. At that time I was told I had ordered a pre-production car.
When I last spoke with Tesla earlier this week, they again said I had ordered a pre-prod car and my car wasn't even built yet.

Today when I spoke with DC, they say my car has been nearby since late last week. Delivery appt was scheduled immediately for tomorrow.
Cheers mates!

Reactions: RogerMc
HAHAHA Great Tesla just postponed my delivery till 9/13 for the car did not pass inspection 🙃

Well, it won't be the first time I start drinking prior to 1700 this week 🤭
That gets me nervous now haha. My delivery was pushed forward an hour and a half on Sunday so i'm really hoping everything is gucci for Sunday. They confirmed the car arrived and all is well. Hoping that's a good sign but I refuse to let my guard down til i'm physically sitting IN the car.

omg!! so sorry to hear this!!
Nah somehow I saw this coming? 🙃 Still thrilled to see yall getting cars though! Another week won't kill me hahaha

Well, time to go get my car back from the storage garage and ask to go back to work next week because if I don't do anything for another week I will lose my damn mind for sure😂