Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Whoa sweet8, a SR+ on the way--maybe the first one. I just got a text saying mine tentative delivery is 3/18 in NC. Has anyone ever actually seen an SR+ interior??? I really am wondering what the seat material is, and if the wood trim is present on the dash?? Anyone out there know this for sure??

Exciting stuff. Elon pumping out them SR+
Whoa sweet8, a SR+ on the way--maybe the first one. I just got a text saying mine tentative delivery is 3/18 in NC. Has anyone ever actually seen an SR+ interior??? I really am wondering what the seat material is, and if the wood trim is present on the dash?? Anyone out there know this for sure??

Also the sound system, homelink, sentry/dog modes...

Can people please post original delivery estimate text compared to actual delivery date?

Sure thing:

We expect your Tesla Model 3 to be delivered between 3/12 and 3/24. For a smooth delivery process, please complete all items at www.tesla.com/teslaaccount as soon as possible. We will update you on your delivery appointment once we have more accurate timing of your vehicles arrival.

Your Model 3 is tentatively scheduled to be delivered to your address on 3/13 between 10 AM-12 PM. Prior to delivery, please complete and submit your delivery profile at www.tesla.com/teslaaccount

I got my VIN and confirmed my payment today! Car is headed to Seattle tomorrow. Home delivery later this week or next. SR+, blue, no extras.

Sure thing:

We expect your Tesla Model 3 to be delivered between 3/12 and 3/24. For a smooth delivery process, please complete all items at www.tesla.com/teslaaccount as soon as possible. We will update you on your delivery appointment once we have more accurate timing of your vehicles arrival.

Your Model 3 is tentatively scheduled to be delivered to your address on 3/13 between 10 AM-12 PM. Prior to delivery, please complete and submit your delivery profile at www.tesla.com/teslaaccount

Both you guys, please do us all a favor and hop on once you get the car to answer everyone's questions about the Garage Door opener / Sound System / and Standard Nav questions! I need to make my decision before the prices go up next week :)

Reactions: Scott7