Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Estimated Delivery is now March 17 - 23 after all the site issues last night.
Was March 19 - 30 and then March 20 - 27 yesterday morning.
White/White SR+ in Toronto

I am also picking up a SR+ in Toronto around the same time. Any idea if it will have the new headlights or heated wheel? I got the VIN yesterday but no one seems to know. Even Tesla on their online chat had no clue.

Just as a side.... are you planning on getting snow tires?

I am also picking up a SR+ in Toronto around the same time. Any idea if it will have the new headlights or heated wheel? I got the VIN yesterday but no one seems to know. Even Tesla on their online chat had no clue.

Just as a side.... are you planning on getting snow tires?

Based on my endless reading forums and reddit since I ordered...
You should get the new headlights for sure, but the heated steering wheels are not installed/activated on SR+.
Hopefully its a paid upgrade

Can Tire had a clearance sale on winter tires a couple of weeks ago and I picked up XIce Snows for under $800.
I don't plan on putting them on this season though, i'll keep the car parked if it happens to snow again.

Hey, I have also been doing endless readings as well. My eyes are sore from them all. Tesla actually said I would be getting the heated wheel for sure online but the dealership was unsure.... I guess no one knows if its paid or not. I have found my experience with the dealership on lawrence pretty good, other than the fact they have no idea the features. I have heard those X Ice snows are really good. Are you getting a second set of rims or just putting them on and off? I test drove the car twice this winter on cold and snowy days and I was pretty impressed how it drove with just regular tires in RWD... so I am tempted not to do anything.

What size are the wheels in case I see a good sale too? 235/45-18?
thanks!

Are you getting a second set of rims or just putting them on and off? I test drove the car twice this winter on cold and snowy days and I was pretty impressed how it drove with just regular tires in RWD... so I am tempted not to do anything.

What size are the wheels in case I see a good sale too? 235/45-18?
thanks!

Yeah, stock size is 235/45-18.
I'm going put the snow tires on the stock rims and swap the OEM Michelins on to Replika R241''s most likely.
I drive 50 kms to drop off my daughter and go into work a couple times a week, so I bought the snow tires to be safe.

Nice... Well I am getting mine on the 17th so hopefully we both get cars with the new features and ones that are in good shape. I have been reading a lot of people have to really check their car over closely for defects and issues. I also need to get my NEMA 14-50 plug installed ASAP so I am not charging with a wimpy 120!

Where did you read about the SR+ getting the new lights? I would love to review that.

Cheers

Attachments

• 120EB573-2110-4425-A0AB-E6D5F7A25871.jpeg
    120EB573-2110-4425-A0AB-E6D5F7A25871.jpeg
    420.3 KB · Views: 105
Reactions: AthleticMonkey