Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You mind telling me what page its on 😅
The same page that shows the estimated delivery. At the bottom.
1619540783774.png

Just received a text from Tesla, saying the car is ready to deliver, and I just went into my account and booked a delivery date! It was yesterday that the advisor told me that June would be the earliest I could have the car!

Actually I got the VIN. It's in the Mvpa under the Documents section!!!
You mind telling me what page its on 😅
The same page that shows the estimated delivery. At the bottom.
View attachment 657461
Lol thanks, i figured I wasn't blind. I dont have that link yet but I do have the same delivery window 😂

If your SA likes you, give them a call to ask for current status. They have a clear view of the status.

For example myself, my estimate is Estimated Delivery: June 04 - June 24. Ringed up my SA and she said it's already being built and I should see a VIN on May 1st most likely. Delivery will be 2nd or 3rd week May.

Good luck!
Sheeeesh ok, I'll try. Currently have an estimated delivery of May 13-June 03.
I've had zero luck with my Sales Advisor though, I had a few questions about financing and the delivery timeline and there's been zero communication from anyone at my local Tesla dealer. I've sent emails to my SA, texts, and left voicemails and I never heard anything back. So frustrating.

Reactions: menaknow
I've had zero luck with my Sales Advisor though, I had a few questions about financing and the delivery timeline and there's been zero communication from anyone at my local Tesla dealer. I've sent emails to my SA, texts, and left voicemails and I never heard anything back. So frustrating.
Yeah... I know what you mean. I'm lucky I guess. My SA, she's a really good friend of mine that I met in university with so I have a direct line (celly).

Reactions: Hacknslic3
I can relate! I am not sure if I have a SA (or if I do, I don't know who it is). I only got an email thanking me for my order (persons title was Tesla Advisor), and the delivery advisor.

I have emailed both of them and they don't respond. I get scripted responses from the delivery advisor when I text them (if I even get anything back at all). None of them pick up their phone and none of them call me back after I leave a voicemail.