Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered May 1 for Raleigh delivery SR+/Blue/Black/Aero. Have noticed the range of dates is now June 12-30 from June 18-30. Also, I do seem to have a VIN when searching the source code "5YJ...."

Anyone else in Raleigh seeing similar movement?
I'm also a May 1 order but I just checked and no VIN in the source code yet... ATL area SR+ silver metallic with black interior. Fingers crossed on it happening soon. My delivery range moved closer to June 11-30.

Got the call from the delivery team out of the blue today! Picking up the car this afternoon.

White on White SR+ ordered April 3. Account has been showing June 10-30 delivery for the last two weeks or so. Before that I believe my original estimated delivery was May 28 - June 10 or something like that. Interesting that today is the 28th.

VIN didn't show up until I got the phone call.

Got the call from the delivery team out of the blue today! Picking up the car this afternoon.

White on White SR+ ordered April 3. Account has been showing June 10-30 delivery for the last two weeks or so. Before that I believe my original estimated delivery was May 28 - June 10 or something like that. Interesting that today is the 28th.

VIN didn't show up until I got the phone call.
What was your order date?

My recent journey:
9 - 13 weeks from order date
to June 18 - June 30
to June 12 - June 30
to nothing
to 3 - 13 weeks ( this time without the “from order date” part )

No VIN
VINs are happening though, and at random times. Hope they complete much more by tonight.
I see a future in which our great grandchildren order Teslas, and they are instantly teleported right in front of their faces. No suffering !

date disappeared yesterday and came back this morning moving a little to the left for a june 13th to 30th delivery date. Also just received a email from tesla about a virtual orientation about that car happening tuesday. but the email started out like "you are recieving this message because you are soon picking up your new tesla" wondering if anyone else received this. Also no vin assigned yet
Just got the same email and it was suuuuuch a tease and let down. My dates still say June 14-30 and I am awaiting Black/Black 18" SR+. Really hoping that email means there is an update coming soon for faster delivery. It also sucks that there is no world on which vehicle we are getting for Tesla Vision or Radar. I am wondering how many people are going to cancel the order when they see it's Tesla Vision and not the fully-functioning car they ordered.

Just got the same email and it was suuuuuch a tease and let down. My dates still say June 14-30 and I am awaiting Black/Black 18" SR+. Really hoping that email means there is an update coming soon for faster delivery. It also sucks that there is no world on which vehicle we are getting for Tesla Vision or Radar. I am wondering how many people are going to cancel the order when they see it's Tesla Vision and not the fully-functioning car they ordered.
Do you know if there is a way to tell if it's one or the other? I am really hoping mine was built with the radar.

I'm also a May 1 order but I just checked and no VIN in the source code yet... ATL area SR+ silver metallic with black interior. Fingers crossed on it happening soon. My delivery range moved closer to June 11-30.
Ordered April 7th ATL pick up,

black on black ST+ aero wheels. Delievery completely disappeared last night woke up this AM to June 14-30th. Hoping it’s soon for both of us 💪🏻💪🏻

I believe all cars are coming without radar.
I have the same configuration as you for ATL pick up, same delievery date as well. Ordered 4/7 Must be our style and trim is being built during the same slate. Let me know if you get a VIN soon I’ll do the same!