Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, I feel you. I'm used to being able to drive off with a car when I finally set my mind to buying one. I've only been waiting a day and a half and I'm about to jump out of my skin
6F803D19-F838-4510-A0D4-1161DB3A2FE7.jpeg

Ouch... What was your configuration?
My full info and some FAQs :cool::
  • April 12, 2021 :confused:
  • Model 3
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive :cool:
  • Pearl White Paint :cool:
  • 19’’ Sport Wheels :cool:
  • All Black Premium Interior :cool:
  • Autopilot :p
  • Latest Estimated delivery: 7-10 weeks :eek:
  • Previous Estimated delivery: June 13-30 (my loan expires on June 12!) :(
  • Earliest Estimated Delivery Ever Shown on the Account: May 23 :mad:
  • Thought about canceling the order? Yes :mad:
  • Am I going to cancel it? Not yet o_O
  • Have you set the Nima Charger in the garage? Yes ;)
  • Have you purchased the Nima converter from Tesla? Yes :rolleyes:
  • Are you checking the Tesla account 278 times a day? Yes o_O
  • Do you think Ellon Musk enjoys all this? No; he would want to sell as much as he can!
  • What would you do if your Tesla delivered on the first week of June? Would find Ellon Musk and give him a kiss on the right cheek and one on the left cheek :p
  • What is your message to Ellon Musk? Please do not talk about BitCoin anymore! :mad:
  • How do you feel about your overall experience in purchasing a Tesla? o_Oo_Oo_O

Question for those who are trading in (or tried to) via Tesla. I declined their super low offer originally and they text me a much improved offer a few days ago which I accepted but my account still shows the old offer in the price breakdown. Emailed my SA with no response. Anyone else had this? Is there a trade-in dept I can email or call?

Thanks for the help. I’m off to check my EDD 3-4 more times today!