Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 5/14, M3 SR+ MSM/Black Interior, No FSD, live near Philadelphia. Delivery estimate said 4-11 weeks until today, now it's saying 6/16-6/30. Been so excited that I rented one on Turo that's currently in my garage... Getting a little nervous with the whole Tesla Vision switch, but I'm going to have faith and take delivery, really hope it doesn't bite me.

Reactions: GregoryK
Wow! That’s awesome ☺️ I wish that would be my case too but I’m not holding my breath 🤣
Try texting your Tesla advisor. At first I was just asking if the car come with floor mat but conversation move to how early the Tesla can get here and he said there’s one available but with a bigger wheel. End up paying extra 1500$ but I guess it’s worth the money. So definitely contact the Tesla advisor would be your best bet to getting early delivery.

Reactions: GiFer
Sounds like my dealership... Where in IL are you?

Hi all - I’m new here. Ordered Model 3 SR+ on May 27. White exterior and black interior. Delivery 3 to 13 weeks. Excited about the news about EV rebate/credit.
I was at the Tesla showroom and the advisor informed that I should order 14-50 adapter soon. I told I ordered car yesterday and would probably not receive the delivery till end of July. He said it would be available for delivery in 2-3 weeks. Right now my Tesla account shows 3-13 weeks and the advisor seemed very confident that I will receive delivery in June itself.

I was at the Tesla showroom and the advisor informed that I should order 14-50 adapter soon. I told I ordered car yesterday and would probably not receive the delivery till end of July. He said it would be available for delivery in 2-3 weeks. Right now my Tesla account shows 3-13 weeks and the advisor seemed very confident that I will receive delivery in June itself.
😒 ummmmm I’d be floored if this were to happen…. I ordered May 8 I’m June 14-30 delivery… SA told me def mid/June

All power to you if you can get that quick turnaround

😒 ummmmm I’d be floored if this were to happen…. I ordered May 8 I’m June 14-30 delivery… SA told me def mid/June

All power to you if you can get that quick turnaround
I was surprised as well. I am mentally prepared to pick up the car in late July. But based on the advisor's comment, I may be in for a surprise. I am going to order:
1. Floor mats
2. Mud flaps / splash guards
3. Frunk and Trunk mats
4. 14-50 adapter
5. Matt antiglare screen protector
6. Center console tray
7. Model 3 Garage automatic opener

Pls let me know if I should consider other accessories.

Reactions: mdanieltech
As promised, here is a photo I took earlier this evening.

Attachments

• IMG_0462.jpg
    IMG_0462.jpg
    483.5 KB · Views: 87