Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD remains unchanged this morning with July 2 - July 22. If this continues to hold, I will be quite disappointed. This would be beyond the 6-8 weeks when I ordered at the beginning of May.

I'm starting to get the feeling that it's not truly a "first-come first-serve" as Tesla says it is. Some people (based on this forum) who have ordered a week after me have received VINs. The delivery process just seems convoluting.

Reactions: Jamez3rd
Hey all, Ive been trying to reach out to my SA but haven't received a response. Thought id ask the question here.... how do I know if my account is ready to purchase and everything looks good?

I chose cash option and uploaded my insurance to account. I want to make sure I don't delay delivery or vin at all.

2021 M3 SR+
Red/Black
No FSD
San Diego 5/8

Just got a text saying "Financing for your Tesla has been approved. Go to your Tesla account for more details." Note, it was already approved weeks ago.

Logged into my account and I got the Tesla Vision acceptance screen. After accepting, my account page shows a VIN and my EDD moved from June 21st - June 30th to June 9th - 12th!

SR+, MSM, Black interior, aero wheels, no FSD, 36k mile lease, Ft Myers FL. Ordered 5/8/21.

Sorry to ask here. Does the car come with the nema 14-50 adapter? If not is tesla.com the best place to buy?
From what I've seen, they don't come with the 14-50 adapters anymore, yet another cost saving move. There are some on Amazon, but for something this important, I bought it direct from Tesla, but expect 1.5-2 weeks for delivery, they ship at the slowest speed.

EDD remains unchanged this morning with July 2 - July 22. If this continues to hold, I will be quite disappointed. This would be beyond the 6-8 weeks when I ordered at the beginning of May.

I'm starting to get the feeling that it's not truly a "first-come first-serve" as Tesla says it is. Some people (based on this forum) who have ordered a week after me have received VINs. The delivery process just seems convoluting.
Why? You said you ordered in MAY...
I ordered first week of April and am still waiting.

Reactions: temptingtime
Looks like things are somewhat moving, got this text today. EDD still says July 14 - Aug 3.

Thank You for completing your Tesla Account, and your patience as we produce as many Model 3's and Model Y's as efficiently and quickly as possible. We continue to see customers matched to vehicles on a daily basis and are working through our back log of orders while navigating Global supply challenges. When you are matched to a VIN, you will receive a message asking you to please prepare your final payment. Once your vehicle is in transit, you will receive a second message asking you to schedule your appointment. If we can answer any general questions in the meantime, don't hesitate to reach out.

Tesla Owings Mills
[email protected]
(410)415-1411

👋🏻 Ordered 05/08 👋🏻

Still no VIN 🤷🏻‍♂️

SR+ Solid Black | Black Interior | No FSD

My EDD is June 19-30
Ordered 5/4 and EDD is July 2 - July 22 🙃 I need Elon to make it make sense.
Imagine how I feel..
I woke up this morning, logged into my account, and have been in a bad mood since lol. I share your feelings… it’s upsetting that there’s no clarity at all. Ugh.