Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good sign when the EDD goes back to weeks. You will have a vin in the next few days if it follows the similar pattern. I’m in LA too but order mid May. EDD is currently at July 7 - 27. It was at June 16 - 30. I’m just waiting my turn!
I've actually had this happen a couple times now, usually only for a day or two at a time. Hopefully you're right this time!!!

Sorry that may not have been clear. I saw some new inventory on the 1st - 4th but wasn't ready to order yet. By the time I had done a test drive and run some finance numbers I decided to order a custom on on 4/7 cause all of the inventory was gone :(

I figured they must be constantly delivering so I should be getting it asap as all previous orders should have been fulfilled by the inventory models I saw just days prior. Oh how naïve I was 😞

you scared me at first because I just bought an existing one last night lol 😂

Mine says that too. I'm so confused :/

Ordered: 4/27
EDD: 9-13 weeks (before was showing June 12 - June 30)
Black/Black SR+ no FSD
Keep the faith :)

That happened to me....I ordered 4/18 and had EDD as close as May 31 - June 4, changed multiple times, then all last week it moved to 8 - 12 weeks.

Monday it changed after a week to June 8-14, changed +1 day everyday and then on Wednesday night I got my prompt and VIN, and the next morning my scheduled text.

Don't get too discouraged that it moved to random EDD of 9 - 13 Weeks, it happened to me for a week then I got my VIN and appointment the next week.

Good Luck!

I have a Santa Barbara Pickup Sunday....

Reactions: BobBr and sd529
Keep the faith :)

That happened to me....I ordered 4/18 and had EDD as close as May 31 - June 4, changed multiple times, then all last week it moved to 8 - 12 weeks.

Monday it changed after a week to June 8-14, changed +1 day everyday and then on Wednesday night I got my prompt and VIN, and the next morning my scheduled text.

Don't get too discouraged that it moved to random EDD of 9 - 13 Weeks, it happened to me for a week then I got my VIN and appointment the next week.

Good Luck!

I have a Santa Barbara Pickup Sunday....

I'm June 24-30 a 6 day window... Just curious when you got your VIN was it 6 day or a 5 day window?

27517D7D-FBD4-408F-BFE5-37EF4FBDC829.jpeg
Woke up to this nice surprise after being in July dates for the last 2 days. I’m finally back in June. Hopefully it stays there and I get it by the end of June atleast! I ordered 4/10
I really would hate to re run my credit if they push it to July because the SA told me to just do it now last month 😑 I would love to walk away but the interest rate I was approved for is just too damn good.

Reactions: Tesconnect
From the Model Y California waiting room…

“I chatted with a contact who works for Tesla Corporate (Deer Creek HQ). They said that the Model S event caused a slowdown with Model 3/Y deliveries, but today and beyond they are picking up quickly. He said there is a huge dump of Model Y's coming that have been waiting until the Model S Plaid event was over. Some getting loaded for West Coast deliveries and some for Fremont SC pickup.”

Praying this also applies to Model 3’s

I've read here and there that Trade In offers were extended to 60 days/2,000 miles? Not the case for me since I received the expiration email yesterday afternoon and had to update the current odometer.

Can anyone else confirm if they've been told about a Trade In extension?
yes they asked for my mileage after 30 days and within 24 hours they confirmed my trade again for another 30 days

I've read here and there that Trade In offers were extended to 60 days/2,000 miles? Not the case for me since I received the expiration email yesterday afternoon and had to update the current odometer.

Can anyone else confirm if they've been told about a Trade In extension?
Mine was 30 days. Just took delivery yesterday. From the time I ordered to delivery I had to get it renewed

Reactions: GiFer and makirules
Ordered April 7th, saw some in inventory earlier that the week so I assumed that there'd be almost no wait. Wish I had known about Tesla's Quarter-based madness beforehand. Still waiting.... :(

EDD says 9-13 weeks this morning :/

Mine says that too. I'm so confused :/

Ordered: 4/27
EDD: 9-13 weeks (before was showing June 12 - June 30)
Black/Black SR+ no FSD
Hi this is your LR neighbor. 4/3 order and picking up in Marina Del Rey. Still no nothing. EDD changed from 6/12-6/30 to 7-10 wks today.

Picked up today! I'm in love!

Out of sheer boredom (and to pass time as I waited for my car), I tracked my EDD every day from Order Date -> Delivery Date. For your entertainment, see attached GIF

View attachment 672295
Very cool, thanks for sharing. Your experience matches what a previous user said about Tesla trying to under promise and over deliver.