Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
sadly still no VIN as of today. Others who ordered in May with the exact same configuration & pickup location have already taken delivery of their cars. Asked the SA how someone who ordered in May got their car before me and he had no answer..
yeah that makes no sense. I tried to find logic in it all and I couldn't. I hope you get yours soon, I really do. I feel your pain.

Porter Ranch, CA

Silver SR+ partial premium.

I posted already, but want to share more detail information with all the people in this waiting room :)

Ordered May 2nd 2021

6/15/2021 3pm: I got vision agreement
4pm: I got VIN number
6pm: documents sign
11pm: ACH payment
6/16/2021 9am: tesla computer calling for announcing delivery scheduled 6/17/2021

Porter Ranch, CA

Silver SR+ partial premium.

I posted already, but want to share more detail information with all the people in this waiting room :)

Ordered May 2nd 2021

6/15/2021 3pm: I got vision agreement
4pm: I got VIN number
6pm: documents sign
11pm: ACH payment
6/16/2021 9am: tesla computer calling for announcing delivery scheduled 6/17/2021
When did you complete your profile?

I ordered May 4th same configuration and EDD July 2 - July 22 has held the longest this entire process.

Any NorCal (Vallejo) getting vins/delivery? Ordered 4/18 and I have been sitting steady at July10-30 for past couple of days. 😑
Hey neighbor. I'm assuming Vallejo is where I'm getting delivery - from Napa, Vallejo is the closest SC. Now that I think about it, during the order process online I don't remember Vallejo coming up, but I did speak to them for test drives. They are doing touch-less test drives in Napa, so I've never even been to the SC.

When ordering the system said I wasn't eligible for home delivery even though I'm only 14 miles from the SC.

Good luck on getting your VIN (can't believe you're a 4/18 order and have July EDD). :(

All my info is in my sig.

Any NorCal (Vallejo) getting vins/delivery? Ordered 4/18 and I have been sitting steady at July10-30 for past couple of days. 😑
Im in NorCal. I ordered 4/10 and my EDD was 6/20-6/30 for a while then changed to July then this morning I’m back in June 6/22-6/30. Honestly I don’t trust these at all I just like to torture myself and look at the EDD daily as if it means something 🙄 I’m sure in a few days yours will change again to mess with your emotions lol. (Hopefully back to June)

Since my SA hasn't replied and no Showroom in the area is answering the phone...

Trade In question: I accepted an initial offer on May 9th which expired on June 10th. I accepted the updated offer on June 11th, but my account still shows the "Lien Payoff Amount" is the same as last month. I made a car payment in between, will this amount be recalculated at the time of delivery for actual final payment?

Reactions: rsaucedo23
Since my SA hasn't replied and no Showroom in the area is answering the phone...

Trade In question: I accepted an initial offer on May 9th which expired on June 10th. I accepted the updated offer on June 11th, but my account still shows the "Lien Payoff Amount" is the same as last month. I made a car payment in between, will this amount be recalculated at the time of delivery for actual final payment?
I was in the same situation. When I checked my account,it showed a credit.

Reactions: rsaucedo23

Have you tried asking the [email protected] email since the SAs are not answering? I’ve always had good luck with them, as have I’ve read many others on the forum in regards to them answering quickly! 🤞

Have you tried asking the [email protected] email since the SAs are not answering? I’ve always had good luck with them, as have I’ve read many others on the forum in regards to them answering quickly! 🤞
I just spoke with a SA from Santana Row and she said to email [email protected] to ensure my account reflects accurate payoff information. I'm surprised that during final documents Tesla doesn't automatically pull this directly from the credit union.

It's like, yeah make me, the customer, do more work :)

Reactions: Lochnessmonstr
Carvana took my ICE today, so we're now a one-car family. I've already had to borrow my wife's car twice. Hope my 6/26 delivery goes as scheduled.

Since ordering, I've really been noticing Teslas on the roads. I always leaned towards the 3 over the Y, but my wife wanted me to give it more thought. I stuck with the 3, since we have the Odyssey as the family road-trip vehicle.

To be honest, though, if she had really pushed me, I would have been okay with the Y.

But now... every time I see a Y on the road, it just looks like a bloated 3 to me. :) And I'm amazed at how many X's I see.