Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My dates moved 4 days to left today:

Extended Order Status v0.2.1.9​

VIN​

• VIN: Not assigned
  • Previous VINs: None

Delivery​

• Delivery date: July 09 - July 29
  • Previous delivery dates:
    • July 13 - August 02
    • July 19 - August 08
Also received this email from Tesla:

Get ready for your Model 3 delivery with accessories from the Tesla Shop​

Not sure if this means anything. But probably got me excited for a second.
Got the same email

Reactions: Tesconnect
ah man that sucks.. sorry to hear that. You still trying to get rid of the bolt?
Yep. Here's the build. Supposedly it will be "released" tomorrow.
VIN 5YJ3E1EA2MF989643
Screenshot_20210617-204025_Drive.jpg

Does anyone have an idea of when they assign VIN numbers to orders? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is it at manufacturing start, end, at shipping?

Just wondering if there’s any chance my car will arrive earlier than what the Coral Gables center told me (Jun 25). Hubby will be out of town for my pick up Jun 27 and I would really like to have him there 😏

Reactions: makirules
My ex works at the Tesla factory in Fremont. He says they don’t hardly see red of any models and his theory is no one wants to pay the extra 2k which honestly isn’t a bad theory cause that’s exactly why I didn’t get it lol he says they crank out whites ones like crazy

Why spend $2,000 for just red when you can spend $2,500 and get any color you want?!

7cv0dAZ.jpg

Just FYI, I ordered April 11. EDD is now June 19-27. Los Angeles. This is by far the worst car buying experience I've ever had. Honestly, cannot see myself buy another Tesla or recommend to anyone to buy a Tesla after this until they grow their output to like other car companies.

Did anyone else get that "Action Required: Complete Your Final Payment" email just now?

There's no Tesla-vision thingy nor any final payment in my Tesla account, so it feels like Tesla is just being a big jerk and giving me false hope.
I came here to ask that. I did. I logged in and there's nothing to do. I have financing through USAA, so there's literally nothing to do. I already did my insurance info with my current insurance just to plug something in. My date did move a bit. I'm now sitting at July 22-Aug 11.

I came here to ask that. I did. I logged in and there's nothing to do. I have financing through USAA, so there's literally nothing to do. I already did my insurance info with my current insurance just to plug something in. My date did move a bit. I'm now sitting at July 22-Aug 11.
I also got the same email this morning. Nothing new when looking at my account, no place to make a final payment.