Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
***UPDATE***
Via Tesla chat:
I let them know about the email, no ability to pay, and change in the delivery date.

Kenny 07:41 AM
Thank you for your patience! Okay so no worries here it was just a notification email for you.
Congrats on your order by the way! You should be able to make payment 24-48 hours before delivery.
Aaron 07:42 AM
Thanks! So does that mean my new delivery date is really 9-13 weeks longer?
Kenny 07:44 AM
Not 9-13 weeks longer but a new timeframe of 9-13 weeks.
Kenny 07:44 AM
How long ago did you first place your order?
Aaron 07:45 AM
I ordered it 04/09. So it's been about 9.5 weeks
Kenny 07:45 AM
Oh okay excellent! So you are still within that 9 - 13 week timeframe!

Just messaged my sales advisor about the email that popped up for a lot of people this morning regarding making the final payment, the response that I got was that "the payment portal will open when the car is ready".
Then why the mind f*&% asking for payment?!?!? pardon my french! :mad: I received the same email and its confusing and misleading.

Their system is so ridiculously disorganized! If I didn't love Tesla, this would definitely not be my next car choice :rolleyes: not because of the wait time, because all good things come with time.. but because their order process system is so stupid!

Reactions: makirules
Got my automated call from the SC I am picking it up from just now.. to confirm my scheduled delivery time.

1 more sleep... it's finally almost time.
So happy for you! I'd be night owling tonight 🤣 I don't think I'll be able to sleep the night before 🙈

Please share photos when you get it tomorrow! So I can live vicariously for the next 9 days while I wait my turn ;)

Reactions: rpayton1974
So happy for you! I'd be night owling tonight 🤣 I don't think I'll be able to sleep the night before 🙈

Please share photos when you get it tomorrow! So I can live vicariously for the next 9 days while I wait my turn ;)
Yeah.... I am going to have to take something to knock me out tonight because I also don't think I will be able to sleep. I told my wife that I may just go to sleep super early to try to speed things up lol.

• Funny
Reactions: GiFer
Read this on M3 LR forum here on TMC:

Seems like folks who got the finalize payment email may be getting VIN #s soon. Let's see if the information received by the poster is correct.

Reactions: GiFer