Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just out of curiosity (as we play this waiting game), has anyone else been like me and started ordering accessories just to see which will show up first: the car or all of the accessories?

What have you ordered and have you found any good deals?

Here’s what I’ve ordered (so far):

- Amazon Prime Day Deals -

All-weather floor mats
Charging cable holder
Eero Pro mesh WiFi system
Registration and document holder

- Kate Spade -

Card and key holder wallet

The last item I’ve ordered arrives tomorrow. 🤣 Any other items I should order as part of this retail therapy?

Just out of curiosity (as we play this waiting game), has anyone else been like me and started ordering accessories just to see which will show up first: the car or all of the accessories?

All-weather floor mats
Charging cable holder

- Kate Spade -

The last item I’ve ordered arrives tomorrow. 🤣 Any other items I should order as part of this retail therapy?
I'm sure my accessories will show up before the car. My date is mid-august to early sept. (I'm in Syracuse, NYC pickup)

I got a Fire HD 10 tablet on prime day for a 2nd screen for carplay (and the wireless carplay adapter separtely)
Matte screen protector
LED light strip for cabin trim
Tesla logo puddle lights
Wheel cap covers
Fake model-s looking vinyl grill
Air compressor
Struts for auto-open frunk

I have a bunch of tesla branded stuff in my cart, I'm going to wait till I have a delivery date and see if the gallery has them on hand. (Mudflaps, 3 NEMA charge plug ends, paint kit)

Reactions: CCRM3

All-weather floor mats
Charging cable holder

- Kate Spade -

Same boat (ordered 6/14), and great way to pass time. I've order and received the Tesla wall charger, Floor mats are on their way and then I have a running list on amazon that i just continue to add and delete to, just waiting to pull the trigger on it. here's my current list.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 6.09.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 6.09.57 AM.png
    355.9 KB · Views: 93
I got a Fire HD 10 tablet on prime day for a 2nd screen for carplay (and the wireless carplay adapter separtely)
Matte screen protector
Tesla logo puddle lights
Wheel cap covers
Air compressor
Just curious what LED light strips you got, I know there are some on Amazon but not all of them seem to be best for the 2021 console update

I've been watching this thread off an on for a little while so I figured I'd register and post my current status.

In Rhode Island, ordered SR+ White, white interior, no FSD, Aero wheels.

Ordered 5/30
8-12 Weeks
6/17-6/30
9-13 Weeks
7/23-8/12
7/17-8/6 & 7/18-8/7 (it kept going back and forth between these two every few days)
7/23-8/12
9-13 Weeks
7/23-8/12

And now, like everyone else it seems, it's back to 9-13 weeks. I'm hoping to get it by the end of July, but earlier than that would certainly be welcome. =D

Same boat (ordered 6/14), and great way to pass time. I've order and received the Tesla wall charger, Floor mats are on their way and then I have a running list on amazon that i just continue to add and delete to, just waiting to pull the trigger on it. here's my current list.
So many good things on this list! I’ve been doing the same add and then “save for later.” I probably have 50 (easily) items saved for later just for this M3.

I'm sure my accessories will show up before the car. My date is mid-august to early sept. (I'm in Syracuse, NYC pickup)

Matte screen protector
Tesla logo puddle lights
Wheel cap covers
Air compressor

I have a bunch of tesla branded stuff in my cart, I'm going to wait till I have a delivery date and see if the gallery has them on hand. (Mudflaps, 3 NEMA charge plug ends, paint kit)
Sounds like a long wait ahead, but good way to pass the time.

Great idea to get the tablet as a Prime Day deal!! Let me know how everything looks and works when you receive your M3. I’m excited for you. Sounds like you’ll have some great modifications.

Would be cool to do a Tesla East Coast Meetup sometime.. feel like the longer we wait, the more you all become like family! We’re in this together. 😂

Just curious what LED light strips you got, I know there are some on Amazon but not all of them seem to be best for the 2021 console update

They are still in my cart, but they seemed like a good choice when I was looking around. I'll probably watch some review videos before I pull the trigger. I still have well over a month before delivery, maybe two.

Reactions: chaoticvortex

All-weather floor mats
Charging cable holder

- Kate Spade -

I found out that the NEMA 14-50 adapter for the mobile connector isn't included. That's definitely a priority if you plan to charge at home. When I ordered, they were out of stock on the Tesla site. I asked to be notified when they were back in stock and a week later was notified. Using the included 120v adapter is a waste of time at 3-4 miles of range per hour. I also ordered the Homelink module from Tesla. Yes, it's a luxury. I found it to be very convenient in my last car - a Model S.

I almost found out the hard way that the mobile connector really needs some support. My plug came loose and almost started a fire. Thankfully, the breaker tripped and a disaster was avoided. See attached image. I ordered this from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B092JL1TP5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I ordered the wheel covers here so I could ditch the awful aero covers: Amazon.com: Tesla Model 3 & Model Y Center Caps Hubcaps Cover Aero Wheels/Rims Cap Kits for Original Rims [Titanium Deep Gray with Silver T Logo]: Automotive

I've still got a bunch of things in my Amazon cart saved for later including:

Center Console film
Shopping bag hooks
Garbage bag
Seat Covers
Floor Mats
Ambient lights
Spoilers
Pedal Covers
Smart Ring
USB Hub

I'm playing those by ear for now. I'm sure as I get closer to EDD (now 9-13 weeks like everyone else), I'll end up purchasing some of them ;-)

Attachments

• IMG_20200827_211450.jpeg
    IMG_20200827_211450.jpeg
    305.7 KB · Views: 62
I found out that the NEMA 14-50 adapter for the mobile connector isn't included. That's definitely a priority if you plan to charge at home. When I ordered, they were out of stock on the Tesla site. I asked to be notified when they were back in stock and a week later was notified. Using the included 120v adapter is a waste of time at 3-4 miles of range per hour. I also ordered the Homelink module from Tesla. Yes, it's a luxury. I found it to be very convenient in my last car - a Model S.

Wow, glad I read this. I was not aware that the included adapter was slow charging. I've been doing everything to get ready for the car (accessories, solar panels with EV charger attached to the inverter, etc) and I thought I was all set. I'll have to pick up one of these. I found it on Amazon for $85 or on Tesla for $95. A lot of people seemed to have fitment issues with the Amazon one, may be worth the extra $10 just to get it straight from Tesla.