Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update:

Order 5/10 SR+ White/Black Aero
EDD back to 9-13 weeks after seeing the “in two days” shuffle for a bit.

Hope it arrives in time for a little weekend getaway this month, but I’m not holding my breath. There’s a lot of Portland OR people ahead of me and I hope they get theirs first.

SA said mid-July, but I doubt.

Thought of this meme seeing everyone post their EDD updates hah
Tesla meme.png

Update:

Order 5/10 SR+ White/Black Aero
EDD back to 9-13 weeks after seeing the “in two days” shuffle for a bit.

Hope it arrives in time for a little weekend getaway this month, but I’m not holding my breath. There’s a lot of Portland OR people ahead of me and I hope they get theirs first.

SA said mid-July, but I doubt.
Whaaaat?! You have the earliest Order Date that I’ve seen of anyone who has recently posted in here! Please get yours soon!! I’m rooting for you to get yours next (and anyone else with early order dates like yours, of course)!!!

Order Date: 5/24
Config: M3SR+, white/black, aero wheels, no FAD

My EDD (which has been in the month of July since I placed my order) updated to 8/3-8/23 this morning. Kind of discouraging seeing people who ordered after me have an earlier EDD.
AMEN! Did you read the article Elon retweeted the other day? It calls Tesla out on this EDD stuff, so I hope he took the time to read it.. and make this process friendlier to customers. I am going to love my car, even if it takes a while.. but I don’t want to be jealous of other owners. We’re a Tesla Motors Club.. and I want to be friends with all of you.. except the CRAZY people.. if you’re CRAZY, let’s be BEST friends!! ;)

Whaaaat?! You have the earliest Order Date that I’ve seen of anyone who has recently posted in here! Please get yours soon!! I’m rooting for you to get yours next (and anyone else with early order dates like yours, of course)!!!
Thanks. I’m thinking that Portland is too far away from Fremont to juice numbers for Q2, and too close to get the east coast wave. And Seattle is Karen-central. Poor chill Portland just hanging out and thinking of maybe writing a passive-aggressive email, then deleting it.

Reactions: SauceCNY and CCRM3
Still showing 9-13 weeks. (6/1 order date, DC)
Just out of curiosity, where’s your pickup location? Mine is
Thanks. I’m thinking that Portland is too far away from Fremont to juice numbers for Q2, and too close to get the east coast wave. And Seattle is Karen-central. Poor chill Portland just hanging out and thinking of maybe writing a passive-aggressive email, then deleting it.
YESSS!! I wrote an email this morning. No response. It wasn’t THAT passive-aggressive, but more like, “Maybe the squeaky wheel gets the car and I’ve been too silent for 40 days.” That’s the gist.. cause I’ve only reached out once before - when they sent the email to update payment and there was no way to do so. Did you get that notification, too?

Just out of curiosity, where’s your pickup location? Mine is

YESSS!! I wrote an email this morning. No response. It wasn’t THAT passive-aggressive, but more like, “Maybe the squeaky wheel gets the car and I’ve been too silent for 40 days.” That’s the gist.. cause I’ve only reached out once before - when they sent the email to update payment and there was no way to do so. Did you get that notification, too?
I did indeed. We’ll see. I called them to mention my credit would expire soon. Not much help there, but at least I was pleasantly squeaky.

Ordered June 8th White/Black !8" and my edd changed this morning from 9-13 weeks to July 24th-August 8th! Heres hoping it holds true!

A Interesting side not this is the tightest window I've had as far as length of time between the two given dates. hopefully it means they are narrowing down the delivery and showing a more accurate time

Order Date: 6/25
Config: M3SR+, white/black, 19" sport wheels, no FSD
EDD's:
8/14-9/1
7/30-8/14
9-13 weeks
7/11-7/24 (just this morning....not holding my breath)

I just got back from a test drive today and I don't think it can be labeled a "car". I drove a frickin space ship! I've never had that much fun just driving around town. It was a M3LR so I had to keep my expectations in check for when I actually get my car but if the SR+ is anywhere close to that acceleration I'll be really happy.

Reactions: mdude
It was a M3LR so I had to keep my expectations in check for when I actually get my car but if the SR+ is anywhere close to that acceleration I'll be really happy.
Yeah we rented a 2020 M3LR for 24 hours on vacation. We picked it up at 10am and I had placed my order by 2pm for a SR+. I have been fighting with myself ever since then about changing my order to an LR because that acceleration was just so. dang. addicting.

I just got back from a test drive today and I don't think it can be labeled a "car". I drove a frickin space ship! I've never had that much fun just driving around town. It was a M3LR so I had to keep my expectations in check for when I actually get my car but if the SR+ is anywhere close to that acceleration I'll be really happy.
I took a SR+ and LR for test drives last year in back to back weeks, I couldn't really tell that much of a difference in the acceleration between the two, they both pushed me back in the seat. But I'm also currently driving a Tahoe so they all feel like a space ship comparatively.

I took a SR+ and LR for test drives last year in back to back weeks, I couldn't really tell that much of a difference in the acceleration between the two, they both pushed me back in the seat. But I'm also currently driving a Tahoe so they all feel like a space ship comparatively.
That's good to hear! I'm driving a 2010 Infiniti G37 so it moves when you hit the gas but there's just no comparison to that instant torque.