Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hey, i am picking up from princeton too!!

SR+, white exterior/black interior, aero wheels/standard everything else. no FSD.

also i ordered on 7.16 at night (a friday) so i never know if i should count my date as 7.16 or 7.17 😂

i am quite sure tesla is not splitting hairs over this the way i am hahaha 🤣
Oh awesome!
Yeah I'm sure its not factored into our delivery dates in any way haha.
We'll have to keep checking in to see how our dates change since we have close order dates and the same delivery location!

Reactions: asquared17
Likewise. Earliest date keeps getting shifted by one every day around 8am EST. Aug.8, Aug 9, Aug 10, Aug 11th - Aug 20th.

No Vin yet but definitely seems like it should be soon. 6/12 Order, White/Black (Ontario, Canada)
Same with me, the only difference is that this morning is a week apart (usually was 10-14 days).
Currently EED is 8/12 - 8/19. No VIN yet, (I also checked source and nothing)
Ordered 6/16
If you missed my post, my SA sent me a screenshot with some extra info.
I am expecting getting the VIN on 7/30. the ETA on that screenshot says 8/14.
If you can ask your SA for a screenshot it will be very interesting to compare data.
I am very aware that this is just an ESTIMATE and can be actually getting the car on September.
I don't want to get too much excited.

Same here! My dates got pushed back 6 days to 08/17-09/06 after days of sitting at 08/11-08/30 for my order on 07/10. But as long as there is still money left I'm in no rush! I'm taking delivery out of Lawrence/Princeton for a SR+ MSM/black/aero.
Same place, ordered a couple of days earlier but my date is still 8/11-8/30 - first date has moved a bit in the last few days but that's it. So odd. Mine is blue/ black.

Our other car will probably not last that long either.

Will have to keep checking for other Mercer County updates!

my hopes of getting car toward mid Aug is gone now lol.
There's always hope!! They may just be making one big delivery push for our LA/OC county area.

My SA told me my vehicle should leave the factory by end of the month and someone posted a screenshot yesterday saying their VIN should be issued 7/30 so it's all kind of piecing together.

I wouldn't put too much emphasis on a set date but the first week of August is going to be interesting.

Reactions: iamlina and CCRM3
Hey All,

I can’t tell you all how much I appreciate you and how this forum has saved my sanity (what’s left of it). Did not want to leave y’all hanging regarding my experience. For anyone taking delivery via Tysons, feel free to reach out to me - if you’d like. I’d love to connect.

Update to 7/25 Delivery Issues:

I went in on Monday and they gave me a new charging cable. Waited in the owners lounge and met some really cool people. It was awesome to connect with other owners. I was there for 70 minutes because they were going to top off my charge, but their Supercharger kept disconnecting, so all that wait to only charge 4%.

They are scheduling me for a wash and detail. I have an 8/11 appointment for them to resolve all other issues. With all of my problems, I finally got the manager to commit to responding to me directly to resolve anything that comes up.

Finally took the car up to my daughter in MD Monday and stayed the night and drove back to VA last night. So far, things are better. Have not had to do a hard reset since Sunday. Issues with speaker when I lift my phone from charging tray; I’ll add that to the service request. Speaker is not flush on dash (below windshield) Driver’s side headlight is not flush. New charging cable is faster than the used one they gave initially.

Hope you all get your VIN details and have a wonderful delivery experience. Don’t feel badly to speak up for yourself and push the SA (or management) to give you the customer service experience you deserve! :)

Hey All,

I can’t tell you all how much I appreciate you and how this forum has saved my sanity (what’s left of it). Did not want to leave y’all hanging regarding my experience. For anyone taking delivery via Tysons, feel free to reach out to me - if you’d like. I’d love to connect.

Update to 7/25 Delivery Issues:

I went in on Monday and they gave me a new charging cable. Waited in the owners lounge and met some really cool people. It was awesome to connect with other owners. I was there for 70 minutes because they were going to top off my charge, but their Supercharger kept disconnecting, so all that wait to only charge 4%.

They are scheduling me for a wash and detail. I have an 8/11 appointment for them to resolve all other issues. With all of my problems, I finally got the manager to commit to responding to me directly to resolve anything that comes up.

Finally took the car up to my daughter in MD Monday and stayed the night and drove back to VA last night. So far, things are better. Have not had to do a hard reset since Sunday. Issues with speaker when I lift my phone from charging tray; I’ll add that to the service request. Speaker is not flush on dash (below windshield) Driver’s side headlight is not flush. New charging cable is faster than the used one they gave initially.

Hope you all get your VIN details and have a wonderful delivery experience. Don’t feel badly to speak up for yourself and push the SA (or management) to give you the customer service experience you deserve! :)
Phew... I'm glad they made you somewhat happy by making at least baby steps! 😅

• Love
Reactions: CCRM3
Mine got pushed back 6 days. Now at August 23 - September 12. 10 weeks and counting....:oops:
That's so strange how we ordered ours the same day.

I technically didn't originally order the SR+ on 5/22. It was originally a M3P and I only changed it to a SR+ on 7/12.

I believe we'll get ours together. I'm hopeful for the first week of August.

Reactions: MisterL