Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hey how were those mats?? reading mixed reviews on amazon and curious if theyā€™re worth it šŸ§
Worth every penny. Perfect fit too. Here are the photos I took today. The older reviews are people who tried to use 2020 mats in a 2021 (before the manufacturer had a chance to create new ones for the 2021 front passenger footwell that was slightly different and caused a wrinkle). The real question you should be asking is "are the more expensive ones really worth it?". :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_20210807_140234177.jpg
    IMG_20210807_140234177.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_20210807_124414283.jpg
    IMG_20210807_124414283.jpg
    669.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20210807_124515411.jpg
    IMG_20210807_124515411.jpg
    682.6 KB · Views: 75
Worth every penny. Perfect fit too. Here are the photos I took today. The older reviews are people who tried to use 2020 mats in a 2021 (before the manufacturer had a chance to create new ones for the 2021 front passenger footwell that was slightly different and caused a wrinkle). The real question you should be asking is "are the more expensive ones really worth it?". :cool:
NICE šŸ˜ okay you've sold me on them!!

i have a hard time justifying the more expensive ones anyway, given that theyā€™re literally only going to get dirty.

thank you for the pics, they were the game changer!!

I loved these. I ordered some for $90 as well. Hoping for delivery in couple weeks

O. M. G.!!!!!! Itā€™s happening yā€™all!! I just screamed so loud my husband came running to make sure I wasnā€™t being murdered by an intruder. I have a VIN!!!!!

To preempt any additional questions, my EDD was at 8/21-8/29 today, I ordered Blue/White on 5/31. And Iā€™m hoping for a VIN wave for everyone on here this week!!
Congrats! Im excited for you! šŸ˜

• Love
Reactions: curlette461
Thanks everyone for the congratulations.

I really hope everyone here gets theirs soon, order support folks mentioned that the EDD on the account page is based off factory production schedule and it's wildly inaccurate. What they see is much more clear so I recommend reaching out to them if your SA is reluctant to help.

My SA ghosted me completely but order support folks gave me really good info that has kept true to my VIN and EDD timeline. They're 100% solid folks.

Thanks everyone for the congratulations.

I really hope everyone here gets theirs soon, order support folks mentioned that the EDD on the account page is based off factory production schedule and it's wildly inaccurate. What they see is much more clear so I recommend reaching out to them if your SA is reluctant to help.

My SA ghosted me completely but order support folks gave me really good info that has kept true to my VIN and EDD timeline. They're 100% solid folks.
How did you get in contact with the order support team at Tesla?

Reactions: Vystery
OMG!! I got my VIN!! Itā€™s 2 am and I just totally wide awake now! Super excited!!
if you are reading this and still waiting, be positive! Itā€™s just on the way!

ordered 06/06, white/white, no FSD, SoCal.
EDD updated to 08/08-08/12, it was 08/21-09/10. Obviously EDD means nothingšŸ˜›
Congrats!! I knew you would be getting yours very soon.

Looks like us SoCal folks are getting our VINs!!