Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Refreshing like 10 times a day, but still seeing this... "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration." 😩

I think that message might translate into “If you call us up and bug us politely and persistently, we’ll give you an earlier delivery date.”

I JUST GOT THE TEXT TO SCHEDULE DELIVERY!!!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
i’m actually really excited about the white ☺️ but i also wear jeans too much to worry about potential dye transfer on to those white seats haha

better for me to stick with the dark although i do agree it’s such a sharp looking combo 😍
baby wipes will do wonders. Also a Ceramic Shield leather protector every six months will keep the seat like new.

Reactions: asquared17
Ha! Maybe. I feel bad every time I contact my SA. I know they're dealing with thousands of us right now...

Actually at this point I’m not sure you need to contact your SA. Now it’s more in the hands of the dealership where you are picking up your car (or which is delivering your car). Call the general number for that Delivery Center and ask them for a date. They may not give it to you right away but it will probably register on them that you are out there waiting…

Congrats!! I hit that Apple Pay button so fast when I saw one popped up it’s crazy haha Ordered mine this past Tuesday and picking up mine tomorrow at 3pm. I wonder if I can come a couple hours ealier to get it? All the paper work is done and already accepted the final agreement as well as made the final payment.

Hey everyone. First time posting here! I put my order in on Wednesday then I refreshed the inventory page like crazy for two days. My exact specs showed up and I rushed to put the purchase in for the inventory vehicle. So now I pick mine up this sunday. White/white with the 19" sport rims. SR+.... what a rush

Reactions: asquared17
It's not a sticker problem; it's been discussed in many places.
It's only been discussed by other users and were based off of just what they thought or perceived. Nothing discussed is official from Tesla. People assumed the firmware update was for efficiency, Tesla never stated that, there was never any proof of that. People assumed the official delay for the initial batch of of LFP's were for stickers even though Tesla mainly said it was for a firmware update. The most likely reason Tesla had to do an update for these cars were to disable the warning about not charging your battery to full and to make sure all the other optimizations were set for this branch of code.

Alright guys after 4 hours of taking delivery today Tesla's going right to the service center 🙂 so decide to go out for a drive after installing a bunch of accessories when I got in the car the car didn't want to drive have be a much of error messages saying"Vehicle may not restart Service is required" so I had to call for roadside assistances to tow my car down to the service center...car is LFP Battery with only 23 mile didn't even have it for 24 hours ... after doing some research one the error code(tesla model 3 vcfront a192) seem to be something with
1. Battery - 12V
2. A/C Compressor (Heat Pump)
3. Harness - A/C Compressor

Attachments

• 52137BFE-4FD6-45A0-9657-5E0ADBC81D72.JPG
    52137BFE-4FD6-45A0-9657-5E0ADBC81D72.JPG
    557.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4338.jpg
    IMG_4338.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_4339.jpg
    IMG_4339.jpg
    899.5 KB · Views: 60
Alright guys after 4 hours of taking delivery today Tesla's going right to the service center 🙂 so decide to go out for a drive after installing a bunch of accessories when I got in the car the car didn't want to drive have be a much of error messages saying"Vehicle may not restart Service is required" so I had to call for roadside assistances to tow my car down to the service center...car is LFP Battery with only 23 mile didn't even have it for 24 hours ... after doing some research one the error code(tesla model 3 vcfront a192) seem to be something with
1. Battery - 12V
2. A/C Compressor (Heat Pump)
3. Harness - A/C Compressor
So sorry to hear about this… hopefully it is something easily fixable and not an inherent issue with the LFP battery. 🙏🏻