Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep me too….
Yup me too :(

I am not trusting October as it’s showing the same date if I ordered now new. With the new giga factory coming it should be sooner, much sooner. More like March.

I ordered midnight silver metallic with aero wheels. Ordered nov 11 in Toronto. First it said June 2022. Next for the longest time it was showing Feb 28-March 28. Now I am guessing they are all showing this default date as they calculate it for us.

Patiently waiting for the real date for pickup

Last edited:
Reactions: Itsadnanbaby
That’s what i have been saying! No delivery of sr+ for a while. As always we are late to the party 🙄 I have seen some people in groups that have an Edd similar to yours that have an estimated delivery date for end of January so that would be my guest
M3 SR+ white/black/18" aero
OD: 01 Sept.
EDD: 03-31 January with basically no change since ordering

I only check my account every 5 days. It kind of reduces my stress around waiting. If something came up in the inventory and it was the same price that I paid (which included the $5000 fed. rebate) I would grab it. And then I woke up from my dream 😁

Reactions: Tarentino
M3 SR+ white/black/18" aero
OD: 01 Sept.
EDD: 03-31 January with basically no change since ordering

I only check my account every 5 days. It kind of reduces my stress around waiting. If something came up in the inventory and it was the same price that I paid (which included the $5000 fed. rebate) I would grab it. And then I woke up from my dream 😁
I wish I could refrain from checking the app so many times. The issue I’m facing is that I work right next to the Tesla Center. As soon as I step out of my office and look to my left, I see Teslas everywhere which in turn becomes a constant reminder to check for my EDD😂

I don't really understand why the vehicles that become available in inventory are not being offered/assigned to people who have already ordered. For example, here is one in Vancouver, and here is another in Calgary

I don't really understand why the vehicles that become available in inventory are not being offered/assigned to people who have already ordered. For example, here is one in Vancouver, and here is another in Calgary

I guess they are considered slightly used, but I agree they should at least be offered.

Taking delivery tomorrow..how can I tell if I have LFP or not? My VIN indicates 2022 model year
Car arrived today at my house. Felt almost like a Door Dash delivery with a 4 month wait time. Only got to play with it a little bit today, but already love it. Good luck to all those that are still waiting. Just know that when it does arrive it will be amazing.