Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD was just updated went from Jan 10 - Fed 17th to Feb 9 - Mar 9th. OD was Aug 31st and I'm in Ottawa. That is pretty disappointing, my EDD has been steady for so long now pushed back.
Just checked mine changed from Jan 28-Feb 17 now is Feb 10 to March 10th. I’d was Sept 11.
Problem is that the $8000 incentive is still set to expire March 31,2022. If they keep delaying delivery we may loose out if its not renewed.

I’m surprised… It probably means it is already built before the speculated Jan 25 start. Beats me why they would bother sending yet another « version » of the same car to Canada…
Where did you hear about 25th start date? VIN gets assigned when the car is already built.

SA mentioned that they probably will finish stock of Intel atom before moving on to ryzen

Reactions: Snowluo21
bruh my SA doesnt tell me *sugar* like where y'all getting these peeps from
Haha! Sorry I didn't realize I had a typo there.

The SA told me "first week of Feb" not "first of Feb". But yeah, it seems like they are able to see the EDD that we see on our app and an estimate of when the car is expected to be built.

In SA's own words: "Your EDD is X and Y right? I see that your car is expected to be built on first week of Feb".

Haha! Sorry I didn't realize I had a typo there.

The SA told me "first week of Feb" not "first of Feb". But yeah, it seems like they are able to see the EDD that we see on our app and an estimate of when the car is expected to be built.

In SA's own words: "Your EDD is X and Y right? I see that your car is expected to be built on first week of Feb".
what's your EDD? Mine is Feb 5- march 5, maybe mine is like yours