Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got VIN this Monday but I was not able to make the payment since DCU sent me a physical check. With the delay in payments I’m seeing few posts where VIN is getting unassigned and its making me anxious. I called Tesla and they said I can handover check to at the time of delivery. Is it ok to just wait??

Ugg, my EDD went from Mar 11 - 30th to now July 16 - Aug 13th. Ordered Sept 15, 2021
MY EDD kept on bouncing all over the place, for the last Month or say it has stayed at May 19 - Jun 16th . Base Model 3 - Red . Order placed on Aug 4th ( New Jersey ). Hoping this time they actually deliver , not too hopeful lol . On a side note cant believe the model if i book now would cost me 50K!! When i booked it , it was 38k lol

I got VIN this Monday but I was not able to make the payment since DCU sent me a physical check. With the delay in payments I’m seeing few posts where VIN is getting unassigned and its making me anxious. I called Tesla and they said I can handover check to at the time of delivery. Is it ok to just wait??
Hi, I’m planning to finance through DCU. Just opened account with them. Do they make check out to you or Tesla?

Well, I fat fingered my posting this morning, meaning to post here, but ended up in AWD instead. Anyway!

I might as well add myself to the list. The last time I was here I was working for a Hotel and trying to get them to add Destination Charging. I don't know if they ever did or not as I switched jobs not long after. Fast forward to now. Driving a '02 Crown Vic who is drinking me out of house and home with current fuel prices. I finally decided to push the Button. As of Mar 10, I am officially in line for a Model 3 RWD. Current EDD is 7/30 - 8/27., Delivery into Florida, Either Sarasota or Orlando.

RWD - Blue/Black - 18" Aero, No FSD.

It's making this a challenge, as yesterday the Vic decided to potentially blow its transmission. I think it knows its days are numbered...Found out luckily it was only a Misfiring Cylinder. If I can make her limp a few more months, I'm ok.

You might be in luck... we can swap reservations. While my reservation is much cheaper.. I really like my Model Y and I think I don't want another Tesla yet. I always like to have a backup order in case of something happening though.

PMing you.

Ordered on October 25th, 2021

Initial EDD was February 23 to March 23rd
Then March 1st to 15th
Current EDD is March 9th to 23rd

RWD Black on Black with Aero wheels.
Update:
Following this message, EDD was pushed to March 16th to 30th
Then March 26th to 30th
Then last weekend they sent me the 'Final Cash Balance" notification which included my VIN.
Then yesterday (March 16th) they sent me the delivery scheduling request.
Now I'm set to pick it up next Friday (March 25th).

I went into the dealership today to drop off my plates and took a few minutes to sit in the M3RWD in the showroom and play with the stereo a bit. It sounds great, much better than I remember during my test drive. That makes me happy because I only remember the LRAWD having a good stereo, and I was contemplating ordering a LRAWD to get the better stereo.

Very excited to pick up the car!

M3SR+ -MSM/Black/18" No FSD NO Hold
OD : 10/08/21 - California
EDD Dec 22 - Dec 31
EDD - Jan 22 - Feb 19
EDD - Jan 21- Feb 18
EDD - Mar 12 - Apr 09
EDD - Feb 13 - March 13
EDD - Dec 09 - Dec 31st (was on this from the end of November to end of December
EDD Feb 10 - March 10 (Changed once I hit the 10th
EDD Feb 25 -Mar 25th
EDD March 12 - March 31st
EDD March 14 - March 28th
EDD March 17 - 28th
EDD March 26th - April 6th
Update for this morning. No vin assigned. Feeling more like April at this point but we will see.

M3SR+ -MSM/Black/18" No FSD NO Hold
OD : 10/08/21 - California
EDD Dec 22 - Dec 31
EDD - Jan 22 - Feb 19
EDD - Jan 21- Feb 18
EDD - Mar 12 - Apr 09
EDD - Feb 13 - March 13
EDD - Dec 09 - Dec 31st (was on this from the end of November to end of December
EDD Feb 10 - March 10 (Changed once I hit the 10th
EDD Feb 25 -Mar 25th
EDD March 12 - March 31st
EDD March 14 - March 28th
EDD March 17 - 28th
EDD March 26th - April 6th
Update for this morning. No vin assigned. Feeling more like April at this point but we will see.
Wow. That seems so frustrating - like you got pushed back every time you got close. Based on your order date, the latest EDD seems on par with other orders. I'm just hoping we get our cars by mid April!

Reactions: Rezan8