Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if this is helpful but saw this truck bringing white/black model 3s from the bay to the LA area on 3/18!

Attachments

• IMG_4482.jpg
    IMG_4482.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 103
Good morning! Woke up to app saying connect to Bluetooth for car…. Then order agreement and vin we’re assigned! No text or email. Super stoked and wanted to share! Updated EDD is March 28 - Apr 1
Congrats on receiving your VIN! Looks like we have the same build MSM/Black Interior/Aero Wheels. My OD is 10/01/21 and pickup location Burbank, CA. Last few EDD changes:
3/13-3/31
3/15-3/29
3/19-3/31
3/30-4/13 (changed as of this morning)

Hoping to get a VIN soon as well and stop having to check the app every few hours.

Well the delivery day arrived, picked up this morning. Lots of Tesla staff in delivery area. Very helpful. Car is absolutely brilliant. One minor issue with alignment of rear lights which was adjusted wile we were doing insurance. Super service from folks at Tesla . I handed check over and within minutes my app updated to allow me to control car. It took us only 10 minutes to drive home but the time to wait for the car was worth it. On one last note, which I did not expect, the SA confirmed I had heated wipers. I had a great deal. Tesla honoured the price I ordered the car at and I got the Canadian EV credit. Good luck to everyone in this room!!!

Hi guys,

I am a newbie here. I made a reservation for a Model 3 SR White/Black Interior/Aero on 27 Sep 2021 in Miami. As I made my reservation directly online (without visiting a physical Tesla dealership); I was never assigned a SA. No one reached out to me ever from Tesla after the reservation.

Upon placing the order; I promptly completed all the tasks in the app on the same day.

Initially my EDD was Feb 2022 which worked perfectly with the lease end of my current vehicle. In November 2021, EDD changed to Dec 2021.

I had travel plans during Dec 2021 and it was not feasible for me to accept delivery in Dec. I went to a Tesla dealership and was told that I could put a HOLD on my order till Jan 02, 2022 (date of my return) and this won't have any delay on the delivery of my car. Infact, he mentioned that there was a big possibility that I may get the EDD within 7 days of expiration of the hold (as I would be practically in the top most priority after expiration of hold).

To my dismay, none of the above happened and infact, everything went in the opposite direction.

The EDD first jumped to Mar 2022 and the latest update a week ago is May-Jun.

It seems that the salesperson at the Tesla dealership didn't have correct information about the 'after effects' of a HOLD.

More than the delay being frustrating, I am caught up with the end lease situation of my present vehicle and in the dilemna of purchasing it vs extending the lease (maximum allowed is 6 months). I don't know if I would get the M3 by then even....

Anyone else in a similar situation or has anyone received delivery of their vehicles in Florida (OD 09/27/21).

Any responses would be appreciated. Thanks in advance and good luck with the waiting game.

Well the delivery day arrived, picked up this morning. Lots of Tesla staff in delivery area. Very helpful. Car is absolutely brilliant. One minor issue with alignment of rear lights which was adjusted wile we were doing insurance. Super service from folks at Tesla . I handed check over and within minutes my app updated to allow me to control car. It took us only 10 minutes to drive home but the time to wait for the car was worth it. On one last note, which I did not expect, the SA confirmed I had heated wipers. I had a great deal. Tesla honoured the price I ordered the car at and I got the Canadian EV credit. Good luck to everyone in this room!!!
I took delivery in the afternoon. Didn't have any issue. Didn't even check alignment of the rear lights. The weather was cold yesterday and I was in and out in half an hour. May be I should take a closer look later today. Good that you mentioned about the heated wiper. Will check later. I didn't even rem anything when I see the car with my wife. Good luck to everyone here. Well worth the wait. Tesla staffs are helpful and very efficient.

I took delivery in the afternoon. Didn't have any issue. Didn't even check alignment of the rear lights. The weather was cold yesterday and I was in and out in half an hour. May be I should take a closer look later today. Good that you mentioned about the heated wiper. Will check later. I didn't even rem anything when I see the car with my wife. Good luck to everyone here. Well worth the wait. Tesla staffs are helpful and very efficient.
Well the delivery day arrived, picked up this morning. Lots of Tesla staff in delivery area. Very helpful. Car is absolutely brilliant. One minor issue with alignment of rear lights which was adjusted wile we were doing insurance. Super service from folks at Tesla . I handed check over and within minutes my app updated to allow me to control car. It took us only 10 minutes to drive home but the time to wait for the car was worth it. On one last note, which I did not expect, the SA confirmed I had heated wipers. I had a great deal. Tesla honoured the price I ordered the car at and I got the Canadian EV credit. Good luck to everyone in this room!
Congratulations! My pick up is scheduled for Friday. Out of curiosity, what does it show your range as? I thought range was under 260 for the SR+ when I ordered but current RWDs show
  • Range
    272 miles (EPA est.).

Is that what you are seeing when fully charged?

Reactions: RPYT