Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something is wrong. I also ordered in August 2021 but noticed i didn’t complete the profile. That is why it took me longer. Are you from Toronto?
Oh man, complete it ASAP. If any step is undone (or lapsed such as trade-in milage or expired financing) your car will never come. Most remove trade-in and switch to cash payment to avoid any lapses then swap back when they get a vin.

Reactions: Soosh
I have not been given any update other than what's showing in my account. I guess @rudythecar is more charming than I am.
Every person I have spoken to at Tesla has been as nice as they are unskilled. I messaged a chat agent last evening and he said I did not have my VIN because I changed to white seats 3 weeks ago and any change will delay an order. Like, I get you're going to get a spectrum of ability in any staff but even I know he was flat out wrong. The SA who helped me with my test drive quit 72 hours after and emails all bounced back - and no one ever reached back out to me.

Amazing cars, shitty company.

Every person I have spoken to at Tesla has been as nice as they are unskilled. I messaged a chat agent last evening and he said I did not have my VIN because I changed to white seats 3 weeks ago and any change will delay an order. Like, I get you're going to get a spectrum of ability in any staff but even I know he was flat out wrong. The SA who helped me with my test drive quit 72 hours after and emails all bounced back - and no one ever reached back out to me.

Amazing cars, shitty company.
Hi, I think you have some typos in your EDD dates in your signature. I am thinking you could substitute 2021 with 2022?