Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agreed - what happens with the occasional early delivery story is a build that another buyer backed out of for some reason & another buyer’s configuration matches (or they’re open to any configuration for early delivery)….(I may be wrong about this just my observation)
Generally speaking we’re all waiting & wishing for delivery soon - I’m just grateful for the information found here
Agree 100%. This forum is so informative and not the wild pack of dogs chasing a single steak that Reddit is. Reddit IS great for mass VIN notifications (to potentially spot a trend) but everyone there seems angry and SUPER impatient. Ordering in Feb/Mar/April 2022 (myself included) and you don't understsand that you're in for at least a 90-270+ day wait (LR & Perf and SR+ models respectively), you need not to be complaining at all :)

Agree 100%. This forum is so informative and not the wild pack of dogs chasing a single steak that Reddit is. Reddit IS great for mass VIN notifications (to potentially spot a trend) but everyone there seems angry and SUPER impatient. Ordering in Feb/Mar/April 2022 (myself included) and you don't understsand that you're in for at least a 90-270+ day wait (LR & Perf and SR+ models respectively), you need not to be complaining at all :)

Ive been quite patient from August of last year. Its funny to see people complaining who just ordered in 2022.

Man.the fed just increased the interest rates..i wonder how high my interest rates will when it comes to apply for the loan..i should have just pull the trigger last year..i would have had a long range awd with price im gonna be paying..
And I wish I had bought all the real estate I possibly could have in 1977.....