Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

St Leonards sales now shut on Saturday

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI, I went to the St Leonards showroom in Sydney yesterday. My main reason to visit was to test out supercharging on my new Model S. I'm taking a road trip and wanted to be sure it all worked flawlessly (it did). But I was also going to buy a CCS charge adapter while I was there. The store info said they were open on Saturday's and the opening hours info on the window said the store was open. But they were not. There was a small sign inside telling people to go to Martin Place. I was there test charging for 20 mins, and 2 groups of people showed up to inquire about buying the Model 3, only to find the store shut.

Also totally closed on Sundays.
The small sign inside the door also stated that all sales were now to be conducted via the Martin Place showroom.
Seems like St Leonards is now only for the service centre and superchargers.

Yep, confirmed with one of the reps during the week. Artarmon now service centre only. Interior has also been reconfigured with no new cars on display.

There has been quite a shift over the last few months, the energetic vibe seems to have gone. Local staff are overworked and not the cheery apple genius bar staff that they used to be. Must be a US Head Office disease. Hope things improve.

• Informative
Reactions: Jjdsyd and Vostok
I have had my model S for over 4 years and I have to say that if I were not addicted to the car, and the philosophy behind it, I would NEVER RECOMMEND Tesla in OZ to anyone. The sales personnel are generally very friendly but hopelessly incompetent. Every time I have taken my car to Sydney for service I have thought to myself that this is a very immature outfit. With the possible exception of my last visit to Alexandria every visit has left me with a feeling of WTF! I console myself with the belief that Elon set out to change the paradigm for motorists and he did.

I disagree, I think the service I have received over the last 4 years has been outstanding. I believe this so strongly that I have ordered our second one and when the Y comes that will make 3. Nothing has been a problem for them to fix and if it takes longer than a day they give you a brand new car to drive until they sort out the issue. I drive a minimum of 200km a day and can choose from a few different cars to drive and I will always pick that little black car shaped key every time.

Reactions: meloccom