Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Steering Wheel / Yoke option

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
had the wheel installed and I love it. The wheel makes a massive difference (to me) on how the car feels, it feels lighter than the yoke (on performance steering option). It also feels like there is more vertical adjustment. Pic included for reference but it looks like the size difference is greater than it actually is- more of a half inch on either side. This could be what makes it feel better in curve and turns as well (size of wheel).
PXL_20230407_182542008.MP.jpg

had the wheel installed and I love it. The wheel makes a massive difference (to me) on how the car feels, it feels lighter than the yoke (on performance steering option). It also feels like there is more vertical adjustment. Pic included for reference but it looks like the size difference is greater than it actually is- more of a half inch on either side. This could be what makes it feel better in curve and turns as well (size of wheel).
View attachment 926312
Now just paint the garage.

View attachment 926312
Thanks for the comparison. How about elbow placement with the wheel? With the yoke, my right elbow just reaches for resting on the right side, so I'm wondering if the wheel would be an issue.