Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sturgeon Bay, WI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It usually appears on supercharge.info when someone finds the information from elsewhere and sends it in to them.

A good place to check would be local city council agendas/minutes or development applications.

I'm not sure about US local government but one of these sites would be a good place to start:
Failing that, if you know which organisation is the best one, you can try phoning them and asking!

• Helpful
Reactions: allhands
Not amazing news.

I spoke directly with the building inspector, Brett Timme (sp?), and he told me:

"If anyone should know about it, it would be me and I don't know anything".

He was very nice and was chuckled because he was speaking to the visitors bureau about the supercharger station today. No one in city government seems to know anything about it. To me, that's very strange. Clearly this won't be done in 2017. I don't live in Sturgeon Bay but I have a lake home in the area so I'm well-interested in seeing this through. I'll stay on top of this and update as much as possible when news because available.

You definitely did the right thing. I was just looking for superchargers there for road trips!
We were just up at our lake home for a long weekend. While there aren't any superchargers yet there are a more than a few HPWC and J1772 outlets on both the Bay and Lake side of the peninsula. I was pleasantly surprised. Make sure to check out PlugShare if you're heading on either side of the county.